What's new

Forget Pasito and marvel at the Marvel

Saw a mike Vapes review today. He seemed to like it but for mtl it’s rather loose apparently. I don’t like the look of it personally.
Yeah I saw that too, I don't rate him though so will wait for DJLSB to review it (the only reviewer I trust on YouTube), but if it's a DTL device I'm out, I have plenty of mods that size for that.

I think it's too big for a pod, it's missing the point.
Agreed - it's huge and AIO leaning towards normal mod & tank, but at least it shows companies are waking up to RBA's for AIO/Pods.

I think we need to stop calling them pods too. Definitely AIO’s
There must have been a secret handshake job done between billet box and sxk or the other manufacturers wouldn't be doing variations on a theme but actually cross compatible stuff as I know all the Chinese vendors are well aware of the current resurrected bb craze.
I completely get pods. I do wish more where cross compatible coil wise and had room for an rba and I understand the bb thing is based more in the top end collectable hobby side of vaping but for modern device's, once it's past a certain size then a mod and tank has to be preferable.
I'd say the best way to go for aio design's would be to revisit the exvo stick / stig helix style. Tesla made some usefull ones but soon I reckon we'll see more.
I did see coppervape where looking at 're releasing the stig clone so perhaps that what's next.

There must have been a secret handshake job done between billet box and sxk or the other manufacturers wouldn't be doing variations on a theme but actually cross compatible stuff as I know all the Chinese vendors are well aware of the current resurrected bb craze.
I completely get pods. I do wish more where cross compatible coil wise and had room for an rba and I understand the bb thing is based more in the top end collectable hobby side of vaping but for modern device's, once it's past a certain size then a mod and tank has to be preferable.
I'd say the best way to go for aio design's would be to revisit the exvo stick / stig helix style. Tesla made some usefull ones but soon I reckon we'll see more.
I did see coppervape where looking at 're releasing the stig clone so perhaps that what's next.

I hope so. Am on the look out for some more 'side by side' type mods of differing sizes.

I hope so. Am on the look out for some more 'side by side' type mods of differing sizes.
The new squape sunbox one looks nice but it's mighty pricey. The genuine exvo sticks with the DNA 60 board are still available but it's $150 dollars and up to a four month wait. Still a few tesla's around but mainly the 1300mah mini ones. They would go nicely with the merlin nano though.

The new squape sunbox one looks nice but it's mighty pricey. The genuine exvo sticks with the DNA 60 board are still available but it's $150 dollars and up to a four month wait. Still a few tesla's around but mainly the 1300mah mini ones. They would go nicely with the merlin nano though.

Am gonna hold out for something new and easily available. Something regulated with 2000+ MAH battery would do me nicely

Back
Top Bottom