What's new

Can i have your input please?

@Fogman
Hi mate. Matty taged me in to this. Often I use a site called Wizard Labs to check out concentrates for things. Just put the one you are wondering about in their search and if they have info supplied by the manufacturer on what it contains they will list it. Flavour Arts vape line of concentrates dont contain DAAP's but increasingly some suppliers are adding their non vape, kitchen range, to the list and not mentioning it here in Aus. Very disappointing when I see them do that as FA are so well known as DAAP free in vaping. Recently I have been trying Nic River and so far am happy with the flavours and DAAP free.
Check the flavours here on their site, they list if their is any.
https://riversupplyco.com/collections/river-flavor-concentrates
Here is Wizard Lab, I don't buy from their just use it for refernce.
https://wizardlabs.us/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=5993&search=Capella+v2+sugar+cookie
Some people say it's just scaremongering about the ingredients but I can assure you that even though for some they can use them with no ill effects, if I do some give me severe asthma and feeling like I am trying to breath through a straw isn't much fun. Now I'm not trying to scare you on the other hand into not using them but when people say they are harmless, that's not entirely true.
Good luck with your mixing.

The DX line tastes like garbage, dont bother.
Im just trying to keep em all as chemical free as possible.... il see if caoella do a v2 of it. Soeaking if which there is only one yellow cake by caoella, ive loooked on the data sheet on their website but cant really make heads or tails of it in regards to weather it has no acetoin etc. Do you guys happen to know?

Im just trying to keep em all as chemical free as possible.... il see if caoella do a v2 of it. Soeaking if which there is only one yellow cake by caoella, ive loooked on the data sheet on their website but cant really make heads or tails of it in regards to weather it has no acetoin etc. Do you guys happen to know?
If you mean Cap Yellow cake then I believe it has. Though I'm having a little trouble actually following your posts.
Im going to assume you want to make a jam donut daap free.
Flavour Art Zeppola 5%, FA Jack one shot 5% FA Marshmallow 3%. That will be strawberry, use FA King 5% instead and it'll be Blackcurrant.

If you mean Cap Yellow cake then I believe it has. Though I'm having a little trouble actually following your posts.
Im going to assume you want to make a jam donut daap free.
Flavour Art Zeppola 5%, FA Jack one shot 5% FA Marshmallow 3%. That will be strawberry, use FA King 5% instead and it'll be Blackcurrant.

Yeh sorry mate im still getting used to the site so please try and bear with me ...and yes mate im trying to make a few juices but with no acetoin etc in them so like the capella v2 concentrates....the only brands i can find that actually soecify they do not have x y snd z is capella or tfa dx stuff which im being told is pants so basicslly rocking all capella atm

Yeh sorry mate im still getting used to the site so please try and bear with me ...and yes mate im trying to make a few juices but with no acetoin etc in them so like the capella v2 concentrates....the only brands i can find that actually soecify they do not have x y snd z is capella or tfa dx stuff which im being told is pants so basicslly rocking all capella atm
Ok, the FA line is very good as is Nic River. I used to use Cap V2 Vanilla custard but I swear it does not taste the same anymore like it did up until mid last year. Cant find any info but it has changed I'm certain. I used to use it and hear guys here say it was vile, but it tasted nice, it now doesn't and I threw out just 2 months ago 300ml of mixes containing it. Will try Nic Rivers next but in the mean time am substituting mixes for it with FA Vanilla Ice cream, very nice.
I will be ordering quite a few Nic Rivers next order, but that wont be for a couple of months as I really stocked up before summer so my order wouldn't be sitting in the back of a truck for days in 40 degree heat. @StrawberryRipple This guy though he uses everything has a bit of knowledge on concentrate ingredients and lists so just wait for him and I'm sure your options will increase substantially. :thumbup: I think he had a big list of Flavorah that was free of them, unfortunately here in Aus they are too expensive for my liking.
So yeah, just hang in there a little longer for some more info and let us know what flavours you have in mind to vape, we may have some good DAAP free ones we can let you know of.

Ok, the FA line is very good as is Nic River. I used to use Cap V2 Vanilla custard but I swear it does not taste the same anymore like it did up until mid last year. Cant find any info but it has changed I'm certain. I used to use it and hear guys here say it was vile, but it tasted nice, it now doesn't and I threw out just 2 months ago 300ml of mixes containing it. Will try Nic Rivers next but in the mean time am substituting mixes for it with FA Vanilla Ice cream, very nice.
I will be ordering quite a few Nic Rivers next order, but that wont be for a couple of months as I really stocked up before summer so my order wouldn't be sitting in the back of a truck for days in 40 degree heat. @StrawberryRipple This guy though he uses everything has a bit of knowledge on concentrate ingredients and lists so just wait for him and I'm sure your options will increase substantially. :thumbup: I think he had a big list of Flavorah that was free of them, unfortunately here in Aus they are too expensive for my liking.
So yeah, just hang in there a little longer for some more info and let us know what flavours you have in mind to vape, we may have some good DAAP free ones we can let you know of.

Thanks for the great reply mate, and thanks for the heads up on the cap custard. It eould be great if anyone can recomment a really nice custard that is free of all the nasties like the cap v2 . And il post up screenshots of he recipes that ive seen that im planning to try, see what you think

@Fogman if you use the website i linked to and use the search function for any flavour youre looking at it displays all the information available about that flavour.
I'm pretty sure @Tazz is right too about FLV (flavorah) being completely nasty free but again use the site linked to check.

Screenshot_20200118-071754_Chrome.jpg

Who mate? Im on the verge of odering some capella v2 and some of the dx line from tfa
Flavour art would be your best bet. Just make sure and not get ones from their kitchen range (eg premium custard).

The custard and vanilla custard and very decent and don’t have diketones. Lately I’ve been preferring them over the diacetyl ones. It’s too gloopy and artificial tasting. Overwhelming.

Back
Top Bottom