What's new

PRIME VAPES - New flavour drop!

Great stuff I love limesicle so will deffo be trying the icy mango, raspberry ripple sounds good, that raspberry revenge was very good, will try the tropical one too all sound good, thought there might be a sour lime coming through but obviously you're still perfecting that one [emoji6] [emoji6] [emoji6] [emoji6]

100% is still coming mate, just not quite there yet :)

We’ll get there eventually!

100% is still coming mate, just not quite there yet :)

We’ll get there eventually!
Nice one pal yeah perfection takes time I'm only kidding with you but great stuff looking forward to it thanks

A cleaner custard?

I know custard is a coil killer so always change wick every few days, this is my coil after ten days of custard deluxe, only reason I re-wicked is because I was doing the other tanks, vape hadn't dropped off at all. Note, this has been rinsed under the tap quickly and dried, no dry burn or any other cleaning.

IMG-2960.jpg

IMG-2961-Edited.jpg

So I assume skinny custard will clean the coils as I vape :18:

To steep or not to steep... That is the question... Let's face it, its not getting chance to steep.

Smells amazing, get a good nose full of plenty of currant flavours. Looking forward to giving this a try later!

IMG_20200512_123234.jpg

To steep or not to steep... That is the question... Let's face it, its not getting chance to steep.

Smells amazing, get a good nose full of plenty of currant flavours. Looking forward to giving this a try later!

View attachment 217838
Mine just turned up too and it's gonna steep from now until the kids go bed and not a second longer [emoji16] smells too nice to leave it alone

Mine just turned up too and it's gonna steep from now until the kids go bed and not a second longer [emoji16] smells too nice to leave it alone

I cracked... Vaping it now, to be fair, don't think would benefit from a steep anyway, flavour is already there in spades!

Reckon I'll write alittle review for the Eliquids section, I'm very impressed though! Slightly different from what I expected but in a very good way... Trying not to give you any spoilers for your try! :2thumbsup:

Last edited:
These look amazing! Talking of which I’ve just opened the strawberry apocalypse. Best strawberry and cream flavour I’ve ever tried. It inadvertently got a 5 week steep, but a quarter of the bottle has been battered through already. Brilliant stuff

Back
Top Bottom