What's new

Prime Vapes sadness

Badayuni

Postman
Since I started vaping about 6 years ago, prime vapes has been my only supplier of juices.

I’ve only ever used prime vapes specifically they’re fruit flavours.

To my disappointment they look to have stopped making a lot of they’re own branded juices and look to be reselling other brands instead.

The 3 flavours I’ve used for years are

Secluded sorbet
Triple berry
Blood berry lemonade (recent as was a limited edition)

I’m truly gutted that my supplies have now run out and I can not get any more.

Is anyone able to recommend anything that’s remotely similar? These were perfect blends for me. Not too sweet, not harsh when mixed with a nic shot, pretty easy on my falcon king coils.

Anything you can recommend I’d be grateful. I tried Belzebub from el diablo, although initially was okay I found it to be very lacking in flavour.

Thank you so much and sorry if this thread is in the wrong section

Thank you

I haven`t tried any of the juices that you mention but if Lee cant sort you out I`ve been vaping amalfi lemon from Legiox and summer blaze from IVG, both are ADV for me.

I haven`t tried any of the juices that you mention but if Lee cant sort you out I`ve been vaping amalfi lemon from Legiox and summer blaze from IVG, both are ADV for me.

Amalfi lemon is top notch innit. Love the Hispania Blueberry too.

Secluded Sorbet is definitely a sad loss to the roster. Always been my favourite PV juice. 😭

another big fan here of Legio x liquids currently running 3 sxmini one with amalfi lemonade its the most real lemonade flavour ive ever tried

in the other ive got the hispania blueberry & omg its so lush

finally in the last sxmini ive got roseus custard its a stewed rhubard & custard & its my absolute fave

Secluded Sorbet is definitely a sad loss to the roster. Always been my favourite PV juice. 😭
Tell me about it. It was the first juice I used when I first started vaping and I’ve used it every day for the last 6 years. Gutted is an under statement.

Back
Top Bottom