What's new

Best Pineapple DIY?

Mr.Motivapr

Achiever
Morning all,

After battery running out the other day I stopped in a shop and bought a dreaded disposable.
Agreed I do not like these things from an eco point of view but was better than buying a pack of smokes and served its purpose.

It was a pineapple flavour and must say it was one of the best tasting vapes I have had in a long time.
Then it dawned on me that most of my juices are fruits and I regularly rotate a load of berries, cherries, grape etc but have never really had a straight pineapple vape.

So now I want to see what is out there, hopefully in a one shot but I can mix if need be.

Anyone got anything they can recommend?

Molinberry pineapple lassi mixed at 7% is fantastic. No need to add any sweetener or ws23.

I have always used Perfuners Apprentice Pineapple concentrate in my tropical fruits recipe and the flavour is excellent. They recommend mixing at 5 - 10% which is probably the right place to start but I would say just put in the amount that tastes best to you along with any other ingredients you feel will help make it more to your own liking.

Ah pineapple. Molinberry funky pineapple is the most like pineapple juice but needs a help with another flavour. I've still to find the best partner for it as just pineapple and it's now branded under super aromas as I think molinberry got bought over. I use it the most but mix it at a high percentage with strawberrys and one of the other pineapples.

Inawera pineapple is really nice as well but more realistic.

CAP golden pineapple is great but fades like fuck.

Vape train Australia sugarloaf is a sweet but realistic pineapple.

Tpa is ok but tastes like burning plastic to me. I only use it at small percentages to bump up orange mixes.

Super aromas own pineapple is pretty good too.

Most of the others I've had are all defunct now.

I like a pineapple juice tasting one but still searching for the perfect one so hoping there are other suggestions in this thread

My favourite pineapple is Vape Trains Sugarloaf Pineapple and it tastes great paired with MB now SSA Funky Pineapple and also Inawera Pineapple. I mix two fantastic pineapple forward recipes (not my own) that are regularly in my juice rotation and I will post the links here if anyone wants them. @30deadcats yes that MB/SSA Pineapple Lassi is a damn good flavour.

have over a dozen pineapples and wouldn't you just know mollinberry isn't one of them:12:

My favourite pineapple is Vape Trains Sugarloaf Pineapple and it tastes great paired with MB now SSA Funky Pineapple and also Inawera Pineapple. I mix two fantastic pineapple forward recipes (not my own) that are regularly in my juice rotation and I will post the links here if anyone wants them. @30deadcats yes that MB/SSA Pineapple Lassi is a damn good flavour.
yes please @Lee James 27 your last recipe recommend is still in my daily rotation ;)

yes please @Lee James 27 your last recipe recommend is still in my daily rotation ;)
I think I might have posted this one on here before but this is my all time favourite pineapple recipe.
This is another great pineapple recipe that I make but I omit the coolant only because I personally don’t like it in my e juice.
I’m glad to hear that you like my last recipe recommendation, which one is it mate?

What ones do you like the best? And are any pineapple juice like?
a stone of VTA Sugarloaf, Queen Delicate Molinberry and JF's Pineapple. Couldn't say which was particularly juicy without testing them all (never been one for SF testing and keeping notes). Probably why am such an average mixer :18:

Back
Top Bottom