What's new

Four New SUMMERY flavours and a Bank holiday week discount code! SHVR!

ZT

Super Moderator
Staff member
4ff6bc6d-711d-4f01-b56a-1e62f487de99.png
Hi All!

We have four new flavours for you this year for our normal summertime E-liquid focus.

More in detail below but briefly : Lemon Posset, SHVR, Pineapple Passifloraand Lemon Torte.
Refreshing vapes for hot summer days!

These flavours are going to be at a knock down price over summer of £7.99 for a 50ml Shortfill and 4.49 for a 30ml 6mg (20ml in a 30ml bottle) Shortfill.

Also we are now stocking the Ova Xlim SQ small form vape kit - for those of you looking for an inexpensive stealth or carry round kit. - also also by popular demand we have started stocking the Nautilus 3s again! Seems these remain popular with our long term tobacco vapers.

With the incoming bank holiday - and the drastically rising prices of everything - we thought we should probably run a code from now until Midnight Bank Holiday Monday : HOWMUCH is your code for 17% off.

*Note hardware is excluded from the sale - so are the new four liquids as they are already discounted.

Four New Summer Flavours!
We often do deals of Summer e-liquids every year - and this year we have decided to do four of our own summer liquids - these will be at a knock down price all summer of £7.99 for a 50ml and 4.49 for our 30ml shortfills.

Taking inspiration from childhood sweets and desserts and a hint of tropical travel these are the four refreshing new Eliquids :

You can of course buy all four in a full range pack with free Nic Shots - to save even more money.

You can find there four new flavours here : Summer 2023 Eliquid Flavours

Lemon Posset - The Dairy Divergent

This unique and delicious e-liquid flavour recreates the goodness of the classic British dessert. This is our Lemon Posset Custard E-liquid! This heavenly blend combines the creamy richness of custard with the tangy sweetness of lemon posset. A refreshing change!

SHVR
SHVR

Its been awhile since anyone missed out the vowels on an eliquid name! Fashionably late as ever - we thought we would give it a go.

If you're a fan of minty flavours and ice-cooling sensations, you'll love our SHVR E-liquid. This refreshing blend combines the invigorating taste of mint with a cool and icy finish, reminiscent of the sort of hard boiled mint much loved by 80s polar bears!

Pineapple Passiflora
Pineapple Passiflora - Base Zero

Looking for a delicious and exotic vape juice that will transport you to a tropical paradise? Look no further than Pineapple Passiflora E-liquid, a heavenly blend of juicy pineapple and tangy passion fruit flavors.

A tropical delight!

Lemon Torte
Lemon Torte - Base Zero
High end Bakery desserts with a zingy after taste? Yes Please! Our Lemon Torte E-liquid is perfect after meal treat bought to you in a restaurant by a waiter, not at school by a dinner lady! A sophisticated and elegant vape juice. The tartness of lemon is balanced perfectly with the richness of pastry, creating a delicious and satisfying vaping experience.

All available in 50ml Shortfills or 30ml Shortfills for 6mg vapers (20ml in a 30ml bottle)
Also available in full range kist with all Nic Shots included!

:2thumbsup:big order put in. Looking forward to the 6mg shortfills and thx for the discount

Jesus!
Just seen your order! Hope you like em!
Me too
I usually get a full order in every few months they are all good but I don't like the golden pear brulee . Would it be nice to do a custom full order and tailor the order. Or would that be a complete headache for yo0u.

Me too
I usually get a full order in every few months they are all good but I don't like the golden pear brulee . Would it be nice to do a custom full order and tailor the order. Or would that be a complete headache for yo0u.
Nah man - if your buying a full range or so just drop me a mail or pm or something saying what you wanna swap out for what - its no bother!

Nah man - if your buying a full range or so just drop me a mail or pm or something saying what you wanna swap out for what - its no bother!
That's fab thankyou . Will defo do this.
Cheers
Tony

Back
Top Bottom