What's new

Looking for a new device, coming from a Innokin Endura T18 2(MTL)

KBDMB1

HI All,

I am new to the forum and i am looking for some advice. My name is Al, i live in the Netherlands and i have been vaping for a little over 2 years after stopping with smoking tobacco. The goal is to stop completely and i feel like i am in the last phase.

Started off with a Joytech eGo AIO eco(https://www.joyetech.com/product/ego-aio-eco/) to keep it simple. After a year or so i moved on to the Innokin Endura T18 2(https://www.innokin.com/vaporizers/endura_t18_II) with the T18E coil 1.5 ohm/12-15 watt(https://innokinshop.co.uk/product/prism-t18e-coil/). I use it in combination with Millers Juice(70/30 - Menthol - mixed to 1 mg nicotine, yes i am boring like that)

After 2 years i still have no clue what combinations/wattage/coils i should use, i end up testing a bunch and sticking with the one i enjoy the most. Now i vape MTL, not a fan of DTL vaping but as you can see, i vape MTL at a low nicotine level as i am trying to quit.

I am looking for a new device but i need some advice. I like the Innokin devices so far so i can narrow down the brand, unless something else really good is suggested. I want to go bigger battery, maybe also a little bit more tank capacity, an MTL coil/tank and that is about it.

Soon i will lower the nicotine level even more to eventually vape 0 nicotine for a while and then quit all together.

Here is my pickle. Currently looking at Innokin tanks/coils and mods.

Tanks: Feel like i should go for a Zlide or Zenth Pro tank. tempting more towards the Zlide because the most kits come included.

Coils: One of the Z coils, no clue really. Probably a higher ohm one, like 1.2 or 1.6. But not sure if that will fit the low nicotine levels and pg/vg ratio. Litterally no idea what go for as MTL low nicotine user.

Mod: The new Coolfire Z50, kroma r, proton mini or adept.

In the end ill probably end up buying an all in one kit from Innokin with some coils to test.Something like the coolfire z50, kroma r kit or adept kit. Is there one in particular you like, would suggest or advice to try?

Any suggestion/advice is appreciated, nice to meet you!

regards,
Al

This might need to be moved to the "New user questions and discussion" section. Thanks

Hi Al and nice to meet you!
Right, it all depends what you are looking for really. I use a Zlide tank and I love it using the 1.6 coil, it will handle 70/30 liquid as long as you aren't chain vaping and give the coil time to wick properly.
As for the mod, well, the adept is a solid bit of kit, big internal battery which really lasts but, it's restricted on wattage, it detects what ohm coil you have then gives you 4 options based on that above 1ohm 11-14w and below 1 you get 14-17w I think, it's a solid bit of kit and I really like it, it's the one I got after my T18ii and I still use it.
The Kroma R will give you more ability to adjust the wattage but it uses an external battery so you will need to make sure you have spare batteries and a charger.
I guess it is down to a few things, Do you want an internal battery? How flexible do you want the wattage to be? And also which you like the look of too!!
I haven't mentioned the Coolfire as I haven't personally used one so can't comment I'm afraid!

Proton with a Zenith Tank is good but i don't think they come together as a kit, Think the Proton comes with the Scion tank which is a DTL. Proton is beginner friendly And the Zenith or Zlide do what they should and are decent enough MTL Tanks

Hi and welcome,

If you want a greater capacity than 2ml for any tanks you are gonna have to look outside the eu and uk for non tpd complient kit (ie the far east or usa, ) or buy pre tpd kit 2nd hand.

dont wory about not conforming to a 'standard vaper profile' you vape what and how works for you..

@ForestMagpie sounds good, the thing that appealed to me about the Coolfire is the simplicity, but its too new to be in stock in the Netherlands i guess. I like the idea of the Zlide tank with the 1.6 coil. I might give that a go. It might not have bigger capacity perse.

@LordOdin You re right, it doest not come in that combination. I might go for the Kroma R mod as i am going for a more advanced mod with more option, i might as well experiment and this mod looks like it has the options to do so.

@fil ye couldnt find any, ill settle for the Zlide now.

Ill give the Kroma R Zlide kit a go and ill give an update as soon as i receive it.

Thanks all!

I was just looking at the kroma r. Can you not charge the battery directly in the mod? Or is that not adviced?

Last edited:
I was just looking at the kroma r. Can you not charge the battery directly in the mod? Or is that not adviced?

You can, but it’s not advised. You should always try and use a dedicated external charger for your cells :) It’s all to do with battery safety

If you want a 4ml Zlide tank or Kroma R with the 4ml Zlide then try le Petit Vapoteur.

I also think the Kroma R mod is a good bit of kit, will give you the flexibility and Innokin build quality is always spot on in my experience. You'll need an 18650 battery (I'd get 2 so you can always have one charged) which i'd get from Fogstar. There's a Fogstar discount code in the discounts section too.

Back
Top Bottom