What's new

Looking at getting a authentic billet box

I don’t think that when you get to 100 you automatically get access to the classies, I’m sure a mod checks first to make sure that you haven’t just spammed your way there.
Just saying so you don’t get too excited too soon.

Think I’ve already attracted way to much attention... shame on all of you for poking me Hahahah ...

Shame!! You Guys know the rules and yet published Listings to a member who had not reached the required level to get into the Classies. SO........
His post count took a knock and those of you who did it are all getting Official Warnings.
DON'T let me see this happening again or you will incur the wrath of D'Management! :16:

Clear BB with old chipset available,clear SXK BB with new chipset little wait.Available at 3F an online chinese seller.

I had a look on that distro and noticed that .. think I have my head on that ball now . Definitely a newer version I want and has to be the dna chipset. I’m going to be getting one from the classys and you never know when the clear 60 bb comes out I may get that aswell

Check out the modfactory bridge it takes smok coils (smok nord i believe) and check out the reducers aswell.I prefer this bridge as there is no need to screw the coil in (unscrewing the aspire coil was sometimes a job involving pliers).
Your welcome to insist on the BB original but i've just ordered the see through clone as it looks super IMHO.sxk bb from 3f
sxk-bb-style-70w-all-in-one-vw-tc-varialbe-box-mod-kit-w-usb-port-transparent-acrylic-170w-1-x-18650.jpg

The fact that it’s completely clear even the main chassis is the part that has me looking .. but I shall wait until the dna is available...

What are they like for stock on 3F do I have to be quick on my toes or so they stick around for a little while ?

The fact that it’s completely clear even the main chassis is the part that has me looking .. but I shall wait until the dna is available...

What are they like for stock on 3F do I have to be quick on my toes or so they stick around for a little while ?
I'm not expert but the clone 60w hasn't got a Evolv DNA chip.Like everything coming from the East it will be a wait.

Back
Top Bottom