What's new

3d printed pulse aio

Phatboi

Initiate
Evening folks,

as per title has anyone tried or successfully 3d printed a pulse aio chassis, mine has cracked, Vandy Vape haven responded and flawless, the site that I purchased from will only refund.
I love it as a daily work horse and thought rather than loose it I could utilise it's guts lol. I built a lot of mods back in the day from altoids tins to dna250 Hammond boxes and everything in between but never got on the 3d printer band wagon.

What is everyone's thoughts?
TIA

The problem I have is the mrs binned the box within a week of buying the mod some 4 months ago I have my invoice of sale from flawless which I attached but it's been 6 weeks now and still no response to I don't think I'm likely to hear from them. I'd grab one from evolution but I really don't want red, I was trying to get a solid black one (heard they don't crack) but nobody seems to have them.

The problem I have is the mrs binned the box within a week of buying the mod some 4 months ago I have my invoice of sale from flawless which I attached but it's been 6 weeks now and still no response to I don't think I'm likely to hear from them. I'd grab one from evolution but I really don't want red, I was trying to get a solid black one (heard they don't crack) but nobody seems to have them.
cheekyvape.com Have the solid black in stock for £45.00 never used them myself but their google reviews are good but i would give them a call first to make sure they have it in stock.

Black cracks, just like all the rest, if you over-tighten your flush nut.. Just remember it’s the owner that cracks them. They don’t simply crack, while nobody is looking.. One colour being less prone than any other, is a modern urban legend.

I’ve a transparent black item. No signs of cracks, and it’s in constant use.

Incidentally. Flawless will have a copy of your receipt. This should cover you, for this problem. Just tell them the date of original purchase, and your personal details. It’s even smoother if you paid by credit card or PayPal.

Black cracks, just like all the rest, if you over-tighten your flush nut.. Just remember it’s the owner that cracks them. They don’t simply crack, while nobody is looking.. One colour being less prone than any other, is a modern urban legend.

I’ve a transparent black item. No signs of cracks, and it’s in constant use.

Incidentally. Flawless will have a copy of your receipt. This should cover you, for this problem. Just tell them the date of original purchase, and your personal details. It’s even smoother if you paid by credit card or PayPal.
I've got one on the way. What is the flush nut? I want to make sure i don't over tighten it!:)

The nut that screws into the top of the boro to hold it in place that the drip tip fits into

Back
Top Bottom