What's new

3d printed pulse aio

I thought that was it, but wanted to make sure. Cheers.
Honestly. If you take care, you’ll have no problem with cracking. Just remember it’s plastic, not cast or milled metal, and treat accordingly.

Black cracks, just like all the rest, if you over-tighten your flush nut.. Just remember it’s the owner that cracks them. They don’t simply crack, while nobody is looking.. One colour being less prone than any other, is a modern urban legend.

I’ve a transparent black item. No signs of cracks, and it’s in constant use.

Incidentally. Flawless will have a copy of your receipt. This should cover you, for this problem. Just tell them the date of original purchase, and your personal details. It’s even smoother if you paid by credit card or PayPal.

fyi they do just crack on their own, mine wasn't primarily around the flush but but across the air holes, just like the plastic tanks back in the day menthol along with like 20 other concentrates will crack cheaper polycarbonate plastics.

fyi they do just crack on their own, mine wasn't primarily around the flush but but across the air holes, just like the plastic tanks back in the day menthol along with like 20 other concentrates will crack cheaper polycarbonate plastics.
I can only speak from my own experience, mines still in perfect nick. Not a crack in sight. But I guess if you are vaping tank cracker juice as you describe. But why would you?

My 1st Pulse AIO.5 cracked due the Orca Ponte needing tightened to 5000Nm to make a connection (I've since fixed the Orca with a bit of tin-foil, and warrantied the Pulse). My original Pulse AIO is fine though, no cracks at all even after being dropped on concrete.

That 3D printed thing looks rough as fuck! Someone should put a fancy logo on it and charge idiots on Facebook £300 a piece, they'll snap it up :D

Evening folks,

as per title has anyone tried or successfully 3d printed a pulse aio chassis, mine has cracked, Vandy Vape haven responded and flawless, the site that I purchased from will only refund.
I love it as a daily work horse and thought rather than loose it I could utilise it's guts lol. I built a lot of mods back in the day from altoids tins to dna250 Hammond boxes and everything in between but never got on the 3d printer band wagon.

What is everyone's thoughts?
TIA
Just keep spamming emails there sending me a second chassis as bothe cracked.now there sending the one with the new top

I was just looking at the pulse aio as well but was thinking of getting the standard black abs rather than polycarbonate trasparent ones. And yes the model does look rough as a badgers behind but thats just down to the standard print settings i.e. rough enough is good enough 0.2 layer height but you can go into high detail options as well but these do increase the print time.

Back
Top Bottom