What's new

Dovpo Limpid and Venus Nano Pod Kit

Congrat @TP 72.

I should definitely have entered this. I'm out of pods now and there are still no retailers stocking them.

You need your own Dovpo UK/BP web shop @dovpo_uk, then we can avoid these problems!

Hi @hack400 many thanks I’ll look forward to receiving the prize, thanks again fo all involved for organising the whole event and well done to Andy @dovpo_uk for arranging the great event.
Thanks again.

Need pods. Help. @dovpo_uk
Else the kids will strip my pod collection bare.
It wasn’t that big to start with, anyway.
niece recons her pod is 10ml old. :hmm: Her Fella is on his second pod, and 10ml in, too.
Oddly it’s the bloke that likes the Venus and the woman who likes the Limpid. I’d have pegged that the other way round.

I really don’t like the way they eye up my Autopod 50 and my SxMini Vis.:17::17:

Need pods. Help. @dovpo_uk
Else the kids will strip my pod collection bare.
It wasn’t that big to start with, anyway.
niece recons her pod is 10ml old. :hmm: Her Fella is on his second pod, and 10ml in, too.
Oddly it’s the bloke that likes the Venus and the woman who likes the Limpid. I’d have pegged that the other way round.

I really don’t like the way they eye up my Autopod 50 and my SxMini Vis.:17::17:
Get yourself a rolled up newspaper and if they eye up your pods,

Bop em on the nose.

Alright for some, @PhilBox won't let me have a tazer.... bloody women :(
Probably for the best guy. It’s been my experience. That if you prepare for trouble, it’ll invariably find you. :2thumbsup:

It may be funny watching Mrs Brown tazer herself repeatedly. But what happens when someone is actually zapped, isn’t in any way. :D

Back
Top Bottom