What's new

Dovpo Limpid and Venus Nano Pod Kit

hack400

Olympian
Following on from the Community Review of these kits, Andy @dovpo_uk has kindly offered a set of both pods for a giveaway.

20221224_204309.jpg

Enter below, usual forum format, names on a list, you break it you fix it. After a week or so we will close the list and draw 1 lucky winner who will receive both the Limpid and Venus Nano pod kits.

Good luck :2thumbsup:

NOTE: Still one set of both pods up for grabs. Originally 2 sets, one went to andipandi

Last edited:
Many thanks @hack400 and @dovpo_uk Andy :)

I'll enter this on behalf of someone called G who I have become friends with at my local, he's currently on disposables, but wants to get into pods etc, but knows nothing at all about vaping - I'm his teacher :doh: He's having heart surgery in a few weeks, for a new replacement valve or some such thing. Hence he has been told and also really wants to pack the fags in. He's done well with the disposables tbf, says he hasn't smoked in 10 days now, and I've not seen him smoke either.

1. andipandi

After liking them so much during the review, I'm tempted to enter this one myself, but I better not! LOL.

I'll enter this on behalf of someone called G who I have become friends with at my local, he's currently on disposables, but wants to get into pods etc, but knows nothing at all about vaping - I'm his teacher :doh: He's having heart surgery in a few weeks, for a new replacement valve or some such thing. Hence he has been told and also really wants to pack the fags in. He's done well with the disposables tbf, says he hasn't smoked in 10 days now, and I've not seen him smoke either.

1. andipandi

I like the idea of you entering on behalf of a smoker trying to quit. its thoughtful and generous, kudos

1. andipandi
@andipandi and @hack400 I’m going to pull rank and say you have won one of these kits. If we can’t help a brother out then we should all take a look at ourselves.

Send me an email tomorrow and I’ll get it sorted [email protected]

@hack400 can you edit your post to I kit

@andipandi and @hack400 I’m going to pull rank and say you have won one of these kits. If we can’t help a brother out then we should all take a look at ourselves.

Send me an email tomorrow and I’ll get it sorted [email protected]

@hack400 can you edit your post to I kit
Congrats @andipandi well pleased you’ve got the kits for your mate good luck to him.
Well done @dovpo_uk that was good what you have done there, it would be ideal for the other prize to go to someone trying to stop smoking. Brilliant giveaway well done.

Back
Top Bottom