What's new

El Diablo

Really want to try 3 of the flavours, do you not do any sample packs? Something along the lines of 1 or 2 ml?

Really want to try 3 of the flavours, do you not do any sample packs? Something along the lines of 1 or 2 ml?

They are highly regarded mate so in the VERY unlikely event you didn't like them I'm sure someone would take them off your hands :)

30ml coming soon? I've seen them on the site, looking forward to ordering. Can't find the 100ml option though! DakotaMai, any plans for high vg mixes in the future?

Hi, unfortunately we don't not offer samples sizes at the moment. We do have a 17% off code at the moment if that helps at all. Just use the code EDJLOVE at the checkout.

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

30ml coming soon? I've seen them on the site, looking forward to ordering. Can't find the 100ml option though! DakotaMai, any plans for high vg mixes in the future?

30ml goes live at midnight Saturday night with an introductory offer. Fingers crossed things will continue to grow and those 100ml bottles will be a reality soon

I have thought about a high VG option too.....

Have you tried it yet????

Put it this way I started on it in my mutation x v3 at 5.30 and the bottle won't last the next hour. Should have bought more.

Frankly it's just ikududjckdywurkrkrmfjdjejdjcdscidjzhzhsshshshshshsjd

That good

I will come back tomorrow when I can compose myself....

It's too good :)

Haha..don't worry, I have a plan [emoji4]

Hey Vik,

Just received the 4 x 10ml bottles.

Look great and smell amazing!

Thanks for shipping so quickly :)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423907459.485397.jpg

Back
Top Bottom