What's new

【Christmas Giveaway】Christmas is coming! Are you guys ready for some gifts? Make some noise!!!!

Don’t understand what I’m supposed to type here , but I was tagged so I suppose this is the new live chat ?

Don’t understand what I’m supposed to type here , but I was tagged so I suppose this is the new live chat ?

Read the OP and you'll see what's going on. I was tagged too, by ObiWanVaponi, cos i is him mate innit! :D

You don't have to join in on this one if you don't want to, but if you like the item being given away & wish to add your name to the list, then select 5 POTV members you consider your friends, list them in you post as everybody else has done, then make a positive comment about the prize item itself, that you like....& that's it...simples!
Just read the comments left by others to get a gist of things.

Last edited:
Read the OP and you'll see what's going on. I was tagged too by ObiWanVaponi, cos i is him mate innit! :D

You don't have to jion in on this one if you don't want to, but if you like the item being given away & wish to add your name to the list, then select 5 POTV members you consider your friends, list them in you post as everybody else has done, then make a positive comment about the prize item itself, that you like....simples!
Just read the comments left by others to get a gist of things.

That’s so difficult trying to pick whom one considers freinds and then to pick 5

Someone picked me ? :)
Someone considered me a Freind :)

I’m in tears
Eid, Christmas and Diwali all at once

Disclaimer:
I know political correctness has gone a bit mental so season greetings or happy holidays or happy winter or happy Dec to those of a squeamish nature rather than Eid Christmas and Diwali :) :)

That’s so difficult trying to pick whom one considers freinds and then to pick 5

Someone picked me ? :)
Someone considered me a Freind :)

I’m in tears
Eid, Christmas and Diwali all at once

Disclaimer:
I know political correctness has gone a bit mental so season greetings or happy holidays or happy winter or happy Dec to those of a squeamish nature rather than Eid Christmas and Diwali :) :)

Loads of friends to be found in here mate..you ain't been looking! :)

As fer what pleasantry to use at this time of year...well, i prefer to just use the pagan one...so happy Winter's Solstice mate! ;):)2

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom