What's new

【Giveaway】Finally, the X217 mod is officially released today!

@VOOPOO
Thank you very much for the great giveaway and to all those who entered and the nice congratulations..
Looking forward to having a play..

Good on your win @AJT.
And better luck next time everyone.
  1. @pipistroller @MrDJ @Ment
    @Jackymax
    @BigCloud
    @theguywhoIthoughtwasachickbutitwasapicofhimhiskiddrewbuticantspellhisusername
    @oldhippydude
    @Jimmydids @mick brown
    @Jon The Vape @AJT
    @kockeyedkitty
    @Kaktai @John R
    @Mutley1 @MrTeaTime
  2. Errgh, cant remember the rest and my edit function has gone bananas again. :sleepy:
  3. Post 3 I love the screen and distress signal feature.

Last edited:
@Tazz has finally lost it and gone all tag happy on us. Can anyone pop round and check he is taking his medication.

@Tazz has finally lost it and gone all tag happy on us. Can anyone pop round and check he is taking his medication.
Yes meds taken. In my happy place now.
tenor (5).gif

It must be the heat then he has finally cracked. You will be like @3dj fighting garden fairies and @Chris K who thinks every squirrel is possessed by the devil.

It must be the heat then he has finally cracked. You will be like @3dj fighting garden fairies and @Chris K who thinks every squirrel is possessed by the devil.
:18: Mate, you got the heat bit right. It's driving me nuts. Was 32c at 10 this morning got to 37 at 2pm. Another week at least of it they reckon up to the low 40's. Air con flat out, and its a good one, but still 26 right now in the lounge. Any wonder, you go outside and touch the bricks, just about dark now, and they are still really warm.
Possesed squirel fairies you say. Ill go and check theres none out back. :thumbup:

:18: Mate, you got the heat bit right. It's driving me nuts. Was 32c at 10 this morning got to 37 at 2pm. Another week at least of it they reckon up to the low 40's. Air con flat out, and its a good one, but still 26 right now in the lounge. Any wonder, you go outside and touch the bricks, just about dark now, and they are still really warm.
Possesed squirel fairies you say. Ill go and check theres none out back. :thumbup:

Be careful chances are if OZ has possessed squirrel fairies they will eat you like 99% of everything else in the out back. That is crazy heat. I live in the Shetland islands so if we get 20'c it is roasting. Being on the latitude (60 degrees north) we are it is a very powerful sun my phone is currently saying it 4 degrees c out there so I've put on a jumper haha

Be careful chances are if OZ has possessed squirrel fairies they will eat you like 99% of everything else in the out back. That is crazy heat. I live in the Shetland islands so if we get 20'c it is roasting. Being on the latitude (60 degrees north) we are it is a very powerful sun my phone is currently saying it 4 degrees c out there so I've put on a jumper haha
Right now mate id be happy with that temp. Going to bed for the last several weeks has been just walking into the bedroom and falling onto the bed. No getting into it or under blankets. I hang out for winter to do that. Cheers mate, enjoy that cool.

Back
Top Bottom