What's new

【GIVEAWAY】Win VOOPOO Father’s Day Mysterious Gift Pack for Your Dad

VOOPOO

Manufacturer
Father's Day is coming up!To the dads we have, dads we've loved and the dads we've chosen, VOOPOO is holding VOOPOO Father's Day Contest here! Get a wonderful free gift for your dearest old man by joining us~ Let's celebrate love & let your love be loud!

Rules to Enter:
1. Share a story or picture of you& your dad and say some words you want him to know
2. Mention 2+ friends

Prize: VOOPOO Father’s Day Mysterious Gift Pack
Ends on June.16th. Good luck to all~~
Note: You must be in the legal vaping age to enter

qq%E5%9B%BE%E7%89%8720190612182545-jpg.820783

I actually only met my dad around 4 years ago, estranged up until that point. since then we have become quite close and we usually arrange family meet ups at least once a year so we can all see each other.

@Sam's Vape Reviews @u8myufo

My dad died 20 years ago, aged 52, of cancer, he smoked.

I because of that I'm always sad on father's day, a mysterious gift pack would help make it a little less depressing than usual.

@zouzounaki @Crewella

1. My dad’s a frustrating, cantankerous, pig-headed booze-hound who gets on my nerves most of the time. But he’s been through a lot in his life, he has to put up with me for a daughter, and he’s one of only 2 people I know will be there for me no matter what. I love the miserly old git :5:

@MrsAshy @MetalVape90

1. My dad passed away recently. He was one of those buggers who got away with smoking and It was the junk food that got him. I think he would have loved vaping simply because of all the flavours he could have sampled. I can just picture him bugging me to try a new one he'd made (And it would probably have tasted like bananas and condensed milk and most likely rank)
I would like to nominate @Leni in my place - because my dad was a cantankerous shit as well - even teetotal :D
@Discomatt @Chris K

Back
Top Bottom