What's new

0.00 for Captain Pd270 & Digiflavor Pharaoh,Father's Day Big Sale in efun.top.

efun.top

Achiever
Celebration Father's Day,so many things on sale in efun.top.Really?$0.00 to get Captain Pd270 or Digiflavor Pharaoh back?$9.99to get Movkin Disguiser 150W?Up to 60% off for some hot saling items? Lowest price to get goods in clearance? Yeah,all in efun.top father's day sale.$0.00 to get Captain Pd270 and Digiflavor Pharaoh at 11:00 2017/6/17(GTM+8),and all the deals will be end in 2017/6/19.Grab now.

So the captain pd270 is free [emoji57]
Out of stock...i just ordered 43 at that price... expect a few in the classifieds at that price
Its actually $29 WITHOUT cells.. Cells are about about £10 each in the UK at current prices..

If you read the post, and visit the site via the link, you'll see that it's a flash sale of 5 pieces at $0.00, at 4am tomorrow our time. [emoji36]

I wonder whether anyone in the UK will manage to bag one!

Haha, I just happen to be awake at 4am, Captain in my cart and all ready to go... Website's crashed! [emoji23] [emoji24] [emoji23]

[emoji23] it was a load of bollocks like all the free givaways
They full of shit
I'm giving away 10k
All you got to do is ...
Find 3 hens teeth
And send a picture of yourself vaping on a pink unicorn while sitting on a fluffy cloud

[emoji23] it was a load of bollocks like all the free givaways
They full of shit
I'm giving away 10k
All you got to do is ...
Find 3 hens teeth
And send a picture of yourself vaping on a pink unicorn while sitting on a fluffy cloud

Hello , sorry to hear that , some one has get it at FREE successfully , we are seriously vendor , winners are asked to share prize in public like this : https://vk.com/id335424394?w=wall335424394_289
We are waiting for father day winner shared link , will send you to have a look soon.

Back
Top Bottom