What's new

1 original and 3 clone squonking attys

superram47

Postman
Hi everyone. Having a mini clear out of stuff so have the following to sell.

1x Loki Labs Odin v2 bf rda. This is a genuine original that I purchased from the USA quite some time ago. It is the cerakote green version and includes a genuine green acrylic router drip tip that I purchased at the same time. The rda has a couple of very slight marks on it and I would say condition is 9 out of 10. It comes with 2 sets of spare seals and screws. This atty will be delivered in its little pouch/bag like I received it from Loki labs. Not sure of the RRP as Loki Labs have now closed their website. I know I paid over £100 for the rda +drip tip, but that was quite some time ago.

1x SJMY Hobo Drifter clone. I have fitted the bf centre post that I purchased separately so it can be used for squonking. Original post and spares also included. RRP $18 + $4 for centre post.

1x SXK KLS clone. Comes with all spares. RRP $14

1x Origin little clone. Never used and includes all spares. RRP $8

I would like £25 for the lot which includes 2nd class signed for delivery and all paypal fees. I don't want to split as the postage is not worth it so it is all or nothing i'm afraid:)
Thanks for looking.
IMG_20170501_154550864.jpg
IMG_20170501_154242614.jpg

Last edited:
Off to the post office tomorrow with 4 parcels sold to other apes on another thread. If you buy them before I leave tomorrow(10am) and save me an extra journey, you can have all four for £35 delivered. )

sorry about the delay in responding to pm's. Items now sold. Thank you all for looking.

Back
Top Bottom