What's new

Atty, RTA, RDA clearout

akira181

Postman
I've been mainly using a pod mod for the last year or two and my kit has been sitting in a box not doing much. Now that I've mostly stopped vaping too (:11:), I have even less reason to keep hold of all my kit. Figured I'd see if anyone wants to give them a second life.

*update
In an attempt to get these out my house and avoid landfill, £10 + postage for the lot.

528 Custom Goon 22mm RDA - RRP - £35

Comes as pictured. Full disclosure, this was sold to me as original but I'm not 100% sure, it may be a clone. Apologies for the dusty bag, camera makes the lint pop.

Augvape Druga RDA
- RRP- £25

As pictured

CoilART Mage RTA - RRP - £20

Comes with a bag of replacement seals. Spare glass and allen key lost.

Joyetech Cubis Atty/RTA - RRP - £20

Comes with 3 coils plus a rebuildable coil

Vaporesso Estoc Mega 4ml Atty - RRP - £25

Comes with a pack of coils and some rubber bands. No box

Jigmaster, 28AWG 316L Clapton Wire (unused), Cotton Bacon X2 (one opened, virtually unused) - RRP £30-£40 I guess
PXL-20230708-125510722.jpg

Last edited:
To meet the forum's rules..... I'm afraid we need RRPs, or an approximation of RRP please @akira181 :2thumbsup:

Post updated, Prices slashed and selling as a job lot to get these gone.

sorry for the delay, hectic week!

Replied, also found a couple old mods and some Smok Novo X pods I'll chuck into the bundle if you like.

Have you still got the vaporesso tank?

I sold it all as a job lot, including some mods and other bits I found.

It's always after I get rid of stuff quickly or cheaply does interest come around. I've listed that vapresso tank here before with no interest and as soon as it's bundled off, someone is interested. Typical but you might be able to sort something out with @vapervince if he has no use it once he gets the package.

Back
Top Bottom