What's new

Hellvape Dead Rabbit Solo RDA

Sounds like your as bad as me lol. I'm fully covered on every front. My stock of hardware; mods, pods, mechs, tanks, coils, wire and juice will far out see me. I had a habit of stocking up on coils for every tank and pod I own. Slowed it down over the last couple of years but still like to make sure when they go obsolete I can keep them working lol.

With all the talk of bans or vape taxes I'm very much thinking about future proofing myself so definitely you're right. I think I'm covered now on just about everything apart from flavour concentrates. If they come up with a way of of putting vape tax on those then I'll definitely be having a big stock up.

With all the talk of bans or vape taxes I'm very much thinking about future proofing myself so definitely you're right. I think I'm covered now on just about everything apart from flavour concentrates. If they come up with a way of of putting vape tax on those then I'll definitely be having a big stock up.
Exactly. Vaping was the only thing that worked getting me off the ciggies. It's become a passion, a hobby and something I really enjoy doing and have no intention of stopping anytime and will never go back to smoking. Whatever happens with vaping with all the ongoing issues around it, I will be covered.
Things come and go, mods, pods, tanks and coils can break or go obsolete but I have enough mech mods that will never fail and RTA's and RDA's that just need wire and wick to keep them going for years and years. A freezer in my garage is dedicated to my nic, base mix and concentrates so I'm done and dusted apart from buying the odd think or two to maintain everything and of course add to the collection.

Exactly. Vaping was the only thing that worked getting me off the ciggies. It's become a passion, a hobby and something I really enjoy doing and have no intention of stopping anytime and will never go back to smoking. Whatever happens with vaping with all the ongoing issues around it, I will be covered.
Things come and go, mods, pods, tanks and coils can break or go obsolete but I have enough mech mods that will never fail and RTA's and RDA's that just need wire and wick to keep them going for years and years. A freezer in my garage is dedicated to my nic, base mix and concentrates so I'm done and dusted apart from buying the odd think or two to maintain everything and of course add to the collection.

Absolutely. In the begining it was just an alternative to smoking roll ups but now, I'm no longer vaping for the nicotine. I'm now vaping just for the pure pleasure of how much I enjoy it and I'd still vape even without nicotine. I've never really got too much into the collecting and tinkering about side of our little bobby so mainly I've stuck to vaping whatever I felt I was getting the best vape from but I have always enjoyed the process of learning and trying out new things that helped improve on what I had. I won't ever keep up with other hobbyists because once I feel that I can't see anything more that needs improving I'm more of a "Don't try to fix wot ain't broke" kind of person.

The reason I don't over stock on juice ingredients is just so I don't end up vaping stuff that has got too old. I'm sorted when it comes to nic because I keep it in the freezer and I don't think that stuff will ever go off. As for PG and VG I don't think I'll ever have a problem getting hold of those so I would rather keep buying new as and when I need it so it's always reasonably fresh. For flavour concentrates, they all have a BBE end date so I don't really want to buy in 10 to 20 years of the stuff unless I feel I have no choice but I think concentrates should escape any vape taxes or bans.

Back
Top Bottom