What's new

1st birthday bash competition results thread

if i had pulled my socks up and entered some of the comps i might of had the chance to win something myself Raguri

Raguri ..sam i just noticed you only just pipped me to the last person to post thread ..damn you and your itchy typing fingers lol

Yeah!

Thank you TJNige for the prize and thanks to all the mods and admins @potv for organising these competitions.

I don't normally win owt in competitions so that was a nice surprise. :D

Can I just say thanks to all the Mods for organising the Birthday Competitions and Fayeema, T-Juice, LeisureLiquids, LastCig, Flavourvaper, Pirates-Vape, Krakenecigs, vapeituk, p-vaper, empvap,VapingMatters for the prizes!
I had great fun entering the competitions and even more fun reading the other entries!! I had never heard of Haiku, but found it strangely addictive and as for the Happy Families game…. I will still match you mentally with my answers for quite some time!!
I’m looking forward to the 2ndyear of PoTV, getting bigger every day, Cheers, Blossom x

Last edited:
My sentiments exactly, MANY THANKS to you all, this really is a great forum................ I`m getting all teary again ;)

& Happy Birthday!

Can I just say thanks to allthe Mods for organising the Birthday Competitions and Fayeema, T-Juice, LeisureLiquids, LastCig, Flavourvaper, Pirates-Vape, Krakenecigs, vapeituk, p-vaper, empvap,VapingMatters for the prizes!
I had great fun entering thecompetitions and even more fun reading the other entries!! I had never heard of Haiku, but found it strangelyaddictive and as for the Happy Families game…. I will still match you mentallywith my answers for quite some time!!
I’m looking forward to the 2ndyear of PoTV, getting bigger every day, Cheers, Blossom x

Back
Top Bottom