What's new

2 x LG HE4s @ £10.50 Delivered

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1455548782.931769.jpg

@cor3ys & @puffinclouds

They've arrived, however I'm refusing sale atm until I've spoken with Torchy.

I trust my supplier 100%, but as anything surrounding Sony VTC5s I'd rather have Torchys input on them.

Can you test em with a multi meter?
You can, it'll say 4.2-3.2 depending on how charged they are. He wants Torchy's input for authenticity, he's saying that he trusts his supplier believes them to be authentic but it's always good to have a second opinion from another respected source.
This is why @Huggett is a respected supplier, if he even suspects they are fake he won't sell them.

You can, it'll say 4.2-3.2 depending on how charged they are. He wants Torchy's input for authenticity, he's saying that he trusts his supplier believes them to be authentic but it's always good to have a second opinion from another respected source.
This is why @Huggett is a respected supplier, if he even suspects they are fake he won't sell them.
Yep bang on :)

Hell I trust them enough to stick them near my face :P, but thats my face. Wacking them through a cycle now

And bless ya bud, appreciate that.

That's cool no rush, Only want genuine ones so any checks you put in place the better :)
So far looking good :)

They charged perfectly in the time I expected. All signs point to genuine also, just yet to fire them up as I've not had chance to rebuild as I'm using regulated atm not mechs.

The suppliers trusted also, otherwise I wouldn't deal with them.

I'm just way too conscious about things

View attachment 79144
@cor3ys & @puffinclouds

They've arrived, however I'm refusing sale atm until I've spoken with Torchy.

I trust my supplier 100%, but as anything surrounding Sony VTC5s I'd rather have Torchys input on them.
Spot on ash, top man really nice to see somone going this far to do checks, defo my go to man for batteries now, I value my pretty little face ;)

Give us a shout when you ready dude and will sort out payment :)

Nice one mate.
Cheers dude apologies for the delays
Spot on ash, top man really nice to see somone going this far to do checks, defo my go to man for batteries now, I value my pretty little face ;)

Give us a shout when you ready dude and will sort out payment :)
Will do mate, and apologies for the delay. Some may see it as overkill, but I'm a right git when it comes to cell safety.

I'm not an expert, just very easily worried xD

Back
Top Bottom