What's new

20% off Flavour Craver

andyroo

Achiever
Use code CLOCKSBACK for 20% off at Flavour Craver ( ex Chefs Flavours) email says it’s only non discounted items but it worked for me on a one shot that already had 25% off.

Great service but they changed up the recipes on guango and blue lush.

Great service but they changed up the recipes on guango and blue lush.

I’m not sure but I think you’re talking about what is now under the name Chefs Flavours that took the name and not the recipes, I believe the crew that kept the recipes now known as Flavour Craver continued with the original formulas.
Unless you know different.

I’m not sure but I think you’re talking about what is now under the name Chefs Flavours that took the name and not the recipes, I believe the crew that kept the recipes now known as Flavour Craver continued with the original formulas.
Darkstar bought chefs, but afaik not any recipes, as you say K&L Flavours Ltd trading as Flavour Craver (Directors are Karl and Lewis), they retained their recipes so are the original Chefs Flavours recipes.

You are spot on, I have been buying from chefs flavour for about 5 years.

They sold to dark star.

Flavour craver do have the recipe. Though maybe some of the ingredients have changed as they blue lush and gauago don't taste anything like before.

The new Chefs flavour their version of blue slush and gunago it has a strange pastry taste to it.

You are spot on, I have been buying from chefs flavour for about 5 years.

They sold to dark star.

Flavour craver do have the recipe. Though maybe some of the ingredients have changed as they blue lush and gauago don't taste anything like before.

The new Chefs flavour their version of blue slush and gunago it has a strange pastry taste to it.

I doubt that it changed.... why not drop them a line and ask https://www.flavourcraver.co.uk/pages/contact-us
or post on their FB group to see if others have noticed anything different https://www.facebook.com/groups/429298190598391
Are you using the same kit as before?

slightly OT ... but does anywhere sell 'watermalone' ...the DIYorDie concentrate? Chefs used to sell it before.... my bro-inlaw likes it, I know I can make it but I can't be arsed, it's easier for him to buy it as a ready made concentrate.

slightly OT ... but does anywhere sell 'watermalone' ...the DIYorDie concentrate? Chefs used to sell it before.... my bro-inlaw likes it, I know I can make it but I can't be arsed, it's easier for him to buy it as a ready made concentrate.

No seen that in a long while....liquid barn stock it but not here it seems...
DV do a Walter Malone which is good, don't ask me what the twist in it is though cos I add Strawberry Cap RF

I doubt that it changed.... why not drop them a line and ask https://www.flavourcraver.co.uk/pages/contact-us
or post on their FB group to see if others have noticed anything different https://www.facebook.com/groups/429298190598391
Are you using the same kit as before?

I still have the 2019 kf and glaz mini plus other tanks That I used to vape their 50/50

It's quite normal when ingredients are no longer available vendor's use similar ingredients naturally it will ulter the taste. it's not just flavour craver I have noticed this with, I used to order from juice cabin cactusade and once I received a bottle and it didn't taste right, they were honest enough to tell me the lime they use in there was no lokger available and they had to use a different supplier.

To be fair I am extremely fussy and when it comes to food, e juice etc I have an extremely sensitive pallet.

Does this mean that the Mexican Fried Ice Cream concentrate that Chefs (now Darkstar) sell is not the same? Only just bought some of that from Chefs & mixed it the other day. Now getting a sinking feeling that I've got the wrong one!

Back
Top Bottom