What's new

2017 POTV Charity Raffle........ THE WINNERS!!!!!

Absolutely amazing effort from everyone and especially @Rob. I've really enjoyed following this all month. And I won something! Ya dancer. That's a nice wee bonus.

congrat to all the winners at the end of the day its the charity that is the real winner thank you so much @Rob for all your hard work doing this and well done veryone thats been a part of this one way or another :2thumbsup:

Last edited:
Well done everyone. Thank you @Rob for organising an outstanding event! This community is awesome beyond words :2thumbsup::clapping:

Congratulations to the lucky winners! Amazing effort from Rob & team yet again, top job. Retires on a high :)

Also, am I j66? I would've used j66 when I joined but it was taken... ;)

Congrats to all on another amazing raffle! Feels good to be part of this community - so many winners here and I'm not just talking about the people listed in post #1 :clapping:

Well done everyone, and especially the kids, who are the real winners.
Thanks again to all who were instrumental in arranging and running this amazing fund raising raffle.

Congratulations to all!

EDIT: on phone earlier...

Just wanted to add my thanks to @Rob and all involved with the raffle, for all their hard work in this and previous raffles and for making Rob's last a record breaker!! :2thumbsup: :dance::14:

Last edited:
I'm very happy to see my name on that list but more happy to see just how much was raised

Congratulations to all the winners and @Rob, aswell as a thank you to all involved

Congratulations to the lucky winners! Amazing effort from Rob & team yet again, top job. Retires on a high :)

Also, am I j66? I would've used j66 when I joined but it was taken... ;)

I need to double check with The Boss Matey, she's still out for the count, but I'll let you know asap. :)

Back
Top Bottom