What's new

25% lower prices this weekend

@manabush Do the 100ml bottles come as one bottle or are they smaller? I normally buy 30ml bottles.
As a rule mate they come as 100ml bottles

but for obvious reasons we cant produce those anymore. So when they are gone .. they are gone.

It *should* be the case that if you can buy them on the site - we have them in stock .. however the sites stock control can be a bit twitchy ... so if for some reason it allows you to buy one and we dont have it .. we would make it up pin 50's or 30's or whatever.

if you prefer to have your 100ml in smaller bottles anyway .. just make a comment in the comments section on the order :)

I've been trying to buy 200mls of Chirikhua and 100mls of pow wow since yesterday but it won't let me proceed because there's not enough chirikhua in shock FML.

I've been trying to buy 200mls of Chirikhua and 100mls of pow wow since yesterday but it won't let me proceed because there's not enough chirikhua in shock FML.
You can get 7 x 30ml in any strength for just under £60 using POTV12, still not as cheap as 2 x 100ml bottles, but much cheaper than usual.

Back
Top Bottom