What's new

2nd jab for over 50s and vulnerable to be accelerated

Crewella

Olympian
https://www.itv.com/news/2021-05-14...er-indian-variant-fears-can-i-get-mine-sooner

The government will speed up its efforts to give second Covid vaccine doses for certain groups of people to tackle the Indian variant in the UK, Boris Johnson has announced.

The move comes as a surge of infections caused by the Indian Covid-19 variant continues to grow.

But there is currently no evidence to suggest existing vaccines do not work against it.

Who will be able to get second vaccine doses sooner? Boris Johnson has said that remaining second doses for the over-50s and clinically vulnerable will be accelerated.

This will be achieved by shortening the time between their first and second doses.

OH has just had his second jab brought forward by about 3 weeks to next week.

My second jab was supposed to be June 10, had an email saying it's been brought forward due to blah blah blah....

to June 9th?!

Hell yeah! That extra day makes me feel sooooo much safer!!

:happy guys:

Seems a bit random to me, pumping people full of stuff, willy nilly. You had your second jab too late, you had it too soon, you didn't have a jab at all, here's two doses, in one jab, here's one of each jab :11:

Some panic going on, never had this msg before:hmm:

booking.JPG

Got my 2nd AZ Vaccination yesterday, this time my arm ached and still seems a bit tender otherwise everythings ok.

Back
Top Bottom