What's new

2nd Times a Charm! Robert Pattinson goes to Electronic Cigarette Again!

tumblr_m15hm5dsJA1qf7rjjo1_500.jpg

and that ladies .. is a proper vampire

IM not sure its pattinsons fault .. he gets a lot of shit for his god awful character - but that character wasnt created by him. the lynch mob should be pointed at the author

Hes possibly a good actor, Id like to see him as a cameo vampire in something like Supernatural, (or buffy if it still existed) or even true blood. he may surprise us and do a proper nasty vampire quite well.

Last edited:
IM not sure its pattinsons fault .. he gets a lot of shit for his god awful character - but that character wasnt created by him. the lynch mob should be pointed at the author

Hes possibly a good actor, Id like to see him as a cameo vampire in something like Supernatural, (or buffy if it still existed) or even true blood. he may surprise us and do a proper nasty vampire quite well.

I loved him as salvador dali(my fave artists btw) excellent film

He was alright in Harry Potter as Cedric Diggory but then it went down hill.. And frankly I wouldn't want to see him portray a vampire again, on anything lol he should just let it be

But if someone as popular (for whatever reason) as him is endorsing it, be it on his own or paid advertising, it's still showing vaping in a good light and if it helps spread the word and stuff, then it's fine by me.

He was alright in Harry Potter as Cedric Diggory but then it went down hill.. And frankly I wouldn't want to see him portray a vampire again, on anything lol he should just let it be

But if someone as popular (for whatever reason) as him is endorsing it, be it on his own or paid advertising, it's still showing vaping in a good light and if it helps spread the word and stuff, then it's fine by me.

I agree, it's a great way of spreading the word.
Team Edward here by the way!

I don't support either "team" because frankly, I have never and will never watch Twilight... they ruined Vampires.. all fine for a chick's book.. but the movies caused Kristen Stewart to forget how to act as well... haha

I don't support either "team" because frankly, I have never and will never watch Twilight... they ruined Vampires.. all fine for a chick's book.. but the movies caused Kristen Stewart to forget how to act as well... haha

she was actually quite good in snow white and the huntsman

Back
Top Bottom