What's new

31 Police officers fined £200 for getting haircuts at police station

Once again, bending /breaking the rules..... nearly everyone's at it... including me.... so come on folks it's happening all over.... own up.... I honestly don't even know the rules these days, lost interest.

when d’ye last get a haircut?

upload_2021-1-26_21-10-27.jpeg

Back to the topic, i think this particular situation is completely wrong.

Police specifically r essentially being asked to possibly sacrifice their lives to corona in order to respond to ppl fighting over wearing a mask (and occasionally real crime). At least let them appear proffesional, they r already not expected to abide by social distancing.

Now, getting a haircut while on duty...thats a whole different can of worms. That is completely out of line.

Back to the topic, i think this particular situation is completely wrong.

Police specifically r essentially being asked to possibly sacrifice their lives to corona in order to respond to ppl fighting over wearing a mask (and occasionally real crime). At least let them appear proffesional, they r already not expected to abide by social distancing.

Now, getting a haircut while on duty...thats a whole different can of worms. That is completely out of line.

is there more than one topic? i thought it was just the haircuts?

is there more than one topic? i thought it was just the haircuts?
I dunno, when i start seein u post pics of coats i stop readin lol

My point stands tho, it was a police barber, they were policemen (or women), and they r the one group of people besides doctors who r expected by society to ignore covid to perform their function.

Altho, if all cops had long hair, would that make recreational marijuana legal by default?

The only prob i have with it was whether it was done on work time and whether that is allowed in their employee handbook.

Back
Top Bottom