What's new

40% OFF FOR NEW YEAR

bigjuiceuk

Postman
Hi Apes!

We hope you had a fantastic Christmas with lots of beer and family time and a lot of vaping (of course) now that 2016 is drawing to a close we would like to offer a 40% discount on everything as a thank you for a brilliant year and starting off 2017 with a nice bang.

Active until New Years eve at midnight use discount code "2016" to save 40%!

We look forward to seeing all of you in 2017 and we hope you all have a safe but great end to 2016!

From all at BigJuiceUK... HAPPY NEW YEAR.
ne7xok.jpg
Kind Regards,
Zak.
ne7xok.jpg
ne7xok.jpg

Oooh, thanks Zak!

Do I need any more concentrates? No
Am I gonna buy some more great concentrates at a fantastic discount? D'oh, YES!

To good to miss really, specially the Lemon Tart - my testers from the free sample are still steeping, but early indications are very good! [emoji2]

Hi Apes!

We hope you had a fantastic Christmas with lots of beer and family time and a lot of vaping (of course) now that 2016 is drawing to a close we would like to offer a 40% discount on everything as a thank you for a brilliant year and starting off 2017 with a nice bang.

Active until New Years eve at midnight use discount code "2016" to save 40%!

We look forward to seeing all of you in 2017 and we hope you all have a safe but great end to 2016!

From all at BigJuiceUK... HAPPY NEW YEAR.
ne7xok.jpg
Kind Regards,
Zak.
ne7xok.jpg
ne7xok.jpg

Just put in an order for 5 more concentrates I don't need. Thanks a bunch

@Cn1234 They do not but all of the flavours should be nice enough as a shake and vape, we do say between 1-3weeks steeping time depending on the flavour, but some flavours benefit from longer steeping.

@bigjuiceuk

Is the lemon tart concentrate like a popular lemon tart?. Only I've tried a few and a bit picky with them. Didn't like the recipe on the French site.

Cheers

Oooh, thanks Zak!

Do I need any more concentrates? No
Am I gonna buy some more great concentrates at a fantastic discount? D'oh, YES!

To good to miss really, specially the Lemon Tart - my testers from the free sample are still steeping, but early indications are very good! [emoji2]

lol my 10ml sample is gone already - FAR too good to leave alone.

This time....................maybe! :hmm: :)2

Back
Top Bottom