What's new

40% OFF FOR NEW YEAR

@bigjuiceuk

Is the lemon tart concentrate like a popular lemon tart?. Only I've tried a few and a bit picky with them. Didn't like the recipe on the French site.

Cheers
Hi,
Some say......It is better, but I guess it's subjective, what do the others think, any comments guys?

As far as I'm concerned, your lemon tart is a must. I've got about 70ml of concentrate in the cupboard and 500ml mixed up.
Use it every night . I must try some of your others but can't decide which to go for !

As far as I'm concerned, your lemon tart is a must. I've got about 70ml of concentrate in the cupboard and 500ml mixed up.
Use it every night . I must try some of your others but can't decide which to go for !

Number 1 fan then?:yourock: The Twister is a flavour that we love, along with Slurm and The Grinch. Depending on what you are after like Puddings, Sweets or Fruits we could try and help you with some good sellers :)

Number 1 fan then?:yourock: The Twister is a flavour that we love, along with Slurm and The Grinch. Depending on what you are after like Puddings, Sweets or Fruits we could try and help you with some good sellers :)
Definitely, very nice lemon tart.
I've thought about Twister for a while, I think I'll have to drop that in the basket. I seem to be favouring fruits (not apples) and fruity cereals at the moment.

Well, thought I'd try a few other flavours seeing as I've got a lot of lemon tart in stock. Went for,
Twister
Jammy Doughnut
Crumble Stiltskin
Pixie Dust

Oh some good flavours there @mick brown Frutopia is a big mix up of fruits that we like if you are stuck for a flavour to try as well for next time :)

Oh some good flavours there @mick brown Frutopia is a big mix up of fruits that we like if you are stuck for a flavour to try as well for next time :)
Thank you, I'll write that one down for my next order. If I like any of the above , and I'm almost positive I will, I'll try that when I place a larger quantity order.

Back
Top Bottom