What's new

500ml mystery box £15

Giving it a shot. In my head if 200ml ends up being good then it's worth it.

Giving it a shot. In my head if 200ml ends up being good then it's worth it.
my thoughts too......im a little wary of the coconut mocha and the honedew menthol(im building up to them:S) but everything else is more than acceptable

ok so ive braved the coconut mocha and it was fine:cool:........still traumatised by the notion of honeydew menthol mind

Didn’t go for that deal but I did go for the deal on the Rawkus juice as it was just too cheap not to try and I’ve been really happy (check out our deals page for the link, not a plug, just too lazy to get the link myself!). The tropical one and the mango ones are bloomin’ lovely! I also looked at their refused section and they have some great deals on stuff near the end date. Really fast shipping too considering I stocked up on cheap stuff to hit the £20 free shipping :)

Can collect from store in Leicester so will go see if I can get a sneaky pick at what goes in the box.., if you don’t ask hey...:57:

tempted can anyone tell me how bad past expiry date is and does this affect the juice? karl

Just picked it up...of course there is one menthol :28:
Also most of them expired around 12/2018
IMG_20190531_115714.jpg

Last edited:
Well it arrived... Box well sealed, lots of tape.. Open it up, lots of those green packing peanuts and 'ewww, its sticky'. :/

sUK9Bcvl.jpg

One of the bottles was open, lid off and separate in the box, dripper cap had come off as well. 90% of its contents spilt over everything else.. Just spent 15 mins cleaning the mess off existing bottles (fortunately I had donned latex gloves as was working in the garage). The security seal was still intact on the separated lid.
Everything has exp dates December 2018, so 6 months out of date.. Probably fine.

So yeah... Messy. A less than flawless delivery, and not great for a first experience using this company. Will be reaching out to them by email to let them know of my wonderful experience.

Last edited:
Ordered 1 box, more than happy, next day delivery, well packaged no leaking. Binned the menthol melon and ordered 2 more boxes to save on postage. Again, delivered next day, again binned the melon menthol and happy. The only duplicates I got was the licks brand, gummyb and swish, some out of date in Dec 18, however some ran out this month. Decent for the money. Enough juice til Christmas, sure it won't stop me purchasing more, just can't help myself. Perhaps I should start the fags again I'm sure it was cheaper.

Back
Top Bottom