What's new

500ml mystery box £15

I got one of these delivered today. Sadly an absolute disaster for me. I'm mostly a pudding vapor. Figured I should get 250ml of stuff that suited me

My box is almost entirely apple, mint, mango, berry.

Maybe 60ml out of 500 I will vape.

Mystery box, so of course you take your chances. Disappointed though. £20 in the bin

I got one of these delivered today. Sadly an absolute disaster for me. I'm mostly a pudding vapor. Figured I should get 250ml of stuff that suited me

Mystery box, so of course you take your chances. Disappointed though. £20 in the bin
Just one of those things with pot luck mate. If you had been a lover of fruity vapes it would have been bang on for you.

One of those ones ey!
My first mystery box was a flawless one and I was pretty happy with it, chuffed in fact. The next two were fails ( uber vapes "the jam toast affair"! & Washington vapes all in house cheapies)
Was about to pull the tr*gger on this one yesterday but held off thankfully!!

Lol took a punt on the now infamous cherry sherbet from 88 just now as I'm a bit sick of those washington therapies I'm working through, so far as expected. About on par with the Kik Cloud cherry sherbet. Not bad at all for a "get out of jail card"

Got two boxes delivered today. Sad some have 6mg nic, but not a bad collection.
Gotta give them a big shout for delivery though. Ordered yesterday @ 2pm, delivered today @4pm.

I've had 4 boxes over the last 2 months. With the exception of one duff blackcurrant (?) 60ml, they've been excellent.

One of those ones ey!
My first mystery box was a flawless one and I was pretty happy with it, chuffed in fact. The next two were fails ( uber vapes "the jam toast affair"! & Washington vapes all in house cheapies)
Was about to pull the tr*gger on this one yesterday but held off thankfully!!

Lol took a punt on the now infamous cherry sherbet from 88 just now as I'm a bit sick of those washington therapies I'm working through, so far as expected. About on par with the Kik Cloud cherry sherbet. Not bad at all for a "get out of jail card"
88vape and kik are the same company, wouldnt suprise me if its the same liquid or at least same flavour concetrates used.

Back
Top Bottom