What's new

.7 nautilus coils.

Wouldn't know where to start with rebuilding to be honest.:(
If you are interested, I'd suggest having a read of a few threads on here, maybe watch a few YouTube videos. For 30-40 quid or less, you could have a really flavourful tank that fits on your own mod. £5 could get a bag of cotton and the same again would buy you wire for a year. 10 minutes and away you go. It's been so worth it for me. I'd be happy to go through it with you as would many of the helpful folk on here. If you were interested that is!

If you are interested, I'd suggest having a read of a few threads on here, maybe watch a few YouTube videos. For 30-40 quid or less, you could have a really flavourful tank that fits on your own mod. £5 could get a bag of cotton and the same again would buy you wire for a year. 10 minutes and away you go. It's been so worth it for me. I'd be happy to go through it with you as would many of the helpful folk on here. If you were interested that is!
Thanks,I will have a look at some video's first to see what it's all about.I have quite alot of coils to use up yet though,any reccomendation's on a mtl rta would be helpful, thank you.

Thanks,I will have a look at some video's first to see what it's all about.I have quite alot of coils to use up yet though,any reccomendation's on a mtl rta would be helpful, thank you.
I've spent quite a bit on different tanks and wires (experimenting is half the fun...and frustration). The easiest and one of the best tasting for me is the Bishop. It's no fuss, no prinking. A simple coil and a wick straight through it and it's done. So easy to get fantastic results with no effort or skill.

I've spent quite a bit on different tanks and wires (experimenting is half the fun...and frustration). The easiest and one of the best tasting for me is the Bishop. It's no fuss, no prinking. A simple coil and a wick straight through it and it's done. So easy to get fantastic results with no effort or skill.

Another vote for the Bishop, it's really easy to build on, no leaking, smooth quiet draw and great flavour. The new version is available at ecigone.

Back
Top Bottom