What's new

A question for juice vendors about availability...........or anyone else of course.

I'm considering just selling jiffy bags the amount I have at the moment
It's amazing how quick they dissappear again though isn't it :P

on topic: Most people, like myself, make naff all in the grand scheme (having only been going 4 months the return is yet to come in a family sustainable amount! ) and it simply isn't cost effective to employ someone. Take nicotine for example. for 9probably) the best UK made nicotine the minimum order is 30 litres, now that's a big chunk of cash to slap down. Then take in the flavour concentrates used to buy, if they're from the US you get slapped with not only VAT but "enviornment agency" inspection fees when it comes to natural flavourings, which normally equates to about 23% of your order, which again you need to buy in bulk to make anything. Bottles, 10ml 2500 at a time. Labels - depends on how you get them, either by run printing from a printer or by using a Kiaro! or Primera label printer (and sod the Kiaro! at £4k+!!!!). It all adds up eventually, though it is still much more cost effective to make your own than stock someone elses or import from oversea...in the long run!

It's amazing how quick they dissappear again though isn't it :P

on topic: Most people, like myself, make naff all in the grand scheme (having only been going 4 months the return is yet to come in a family sustainable amount! ) and it simply isn't cost effective to employ someone. Take nicotine for example. for 9probably) the best UK made nicotine the minimum order is 30 litres, now that's a big chunk of cash to slap down. Then take in the flavour concentrates used to buy, if they're from the US you get slapped with not only VAT but "enviornment agency" inspection fees when it comes to natural flavourings, which normally equates to about 23% of your order, which again you need to buy in bulk to make anything. Bottles, 10ml 2500 at a time. Labels - depends on how you get them, either by run printing from a printer or by using a Kiaro! or Primera label printer (and sod the Kiaro! at £4k+!!!!). It all adds up eventually, though it is still much more cost effective to make your own than stock someone elses or import from oversea...in the long run!

I was looking at the lx900 myself actually. The 400 is too slow unless you leave it running overnight. Get the labels elsewhere and ink refills yourself and away you go. If the reset chips don't work you can swap empty carts with someone.

I was looking at the lx900 myself actually. The 400 is too slow unless you leave it running overnight. Get the labels elsewhere and ink refills yourself and away you go. If the reset chips don't work you can swap empty carts with someone.

Yarp, i'm tempted but it's a big outlay at the moment. Getting my labels done reasonably cheap at the moment but would prefer to do it myself so I can print "on demand" and not hand write mg/ml on

Yarp, i'm tempted but it's a big outlay at the moment. Getting my labels done reasonably cheap at the moment but would prefer to do it myself so I can print "on demand" and not hand write mg/ml on

Yeah same here, not sure we have enough stock that needs labelling other than the wire reels and we've got a good stock of those. I just want one :)

Yeah same here, not sure we have enough stock that needs labelling other than the wire reels and we've got a good stock of those. I just want one :)
Well make sure you do a jiffy bag if you do order one and get it sent to me :P lol

I'm never going to live that down am I hehe
gallery_67751_1029_75483.gif

Back
Top Bottom