What's new

Accessories Make The…Kit?!?

ZenAnarchi

Achiever
We all have an atty or a mod that has a special place in our hearts (or several?) :30: However, as the aftermarket firms that produce them have discovered, we both need, enjoy, and aspire to pimp our kits with colourful and shiny new bits :21: Additionally, a drip tip is an accessory that it crucial to the vaping experience. Personally, I have always preferred that form follows function, but I do have an aesthetic to which I generally adhere :) Let’s not forget that your drip tip can also affect the taste profiles of your vape :22:

Here’s a chance for you to show off your FAVORITE ACCESSORIES, be they functional, decorative, or both!

The drip tips that are my favorites are both highly functional and rather stylish imo. Even though I don’t feel the need to invest in decoration for my aios, I love these stabwood panels, both the look and the hand feel :14:

47Tn2z8.jpeg

i cant do pictures but, my favourite accessory is a spare silicone seal that sits between my atty and the mod, its` function is to allow me to align the air holes horizontally so that if I over drip or over squonk, I dont get a nasty drizzle of juice down my top, being silicone it allows me to leave half a turn or whatever is required, on the atty without there being any play in the set up, and it allows me to pick my kit up in a way that feels most natural.

Back
Top Bottom