What's new

Aegis 100w squonk review giveaway

I think that was me. someone posted as I was posting. so I went back and edited it. hope its ok. sorry.

What the fuck are you being asked to sign up to. Click the reviewers link, it takes you to the review web page. You don't need to be signed in/up. Simples :D
DISCUS won't let me post unless you either have an antisocial media account (which I don't) or sign up with DISCUS even as a guest you have to agree to obtrusive cookies.

Never tried squonking before. The ability to convert to a regular mod is a excellent idea for for 1st time squonkers.
Thanks.

1. pdg
2. Cozy
3. BULLDOG1964
4.Arawn1975!
5. ObiWanVaponi
6. lene
7. Frogprince

Yep it’s me so I’m out only 60 posts!
1. pdg
2. Cozy
3. BULLDOG1964
4. ObiWanVaponi
5. lene
6. Frogprince

DISCUS won't let me post unless you either have an antisocial media account (which I don't) or sign up with DISCUS even as a guest you have to agree to obtrusive cookies.
Still lost me. On app or pc I click any review link & it takes me to the website. This is either Firefox or Chrome on mobile & Firefox & Edge on PC. There is no sign in requirement on either. The POTV website doesn't require logging in, only the forum. If DISCUS is the issue bin it. Works fine from Tapatalk too.

Still lost me. On app or pc I click any review link & it takes me to the website. This is either Firefox or Chrome on mobile & Firefox & Edge on PC. There is no sign in requirement on either. The POTV website doesn't require logging in, only the forum. If DISCUS is the issue bin it. Works fine from Tapatalk too.
Just using Chrome, it's been an issue for months, I can't even reply to my own reviews which is annoying,

When you look at the post you will see that it says usual rules we all make mistakes when we first start.
Yeah I get the usual rules but didn’t know how to see how many posts I’d made but I found it! Wasn’t gonna enter but then got carried away with everyone saying it was an easy one to start on but No worries sorry for the confusion!

Back
Top Bottom