What's new

Aero Dripper (convert your Protank 2/3 or Aerotank into a dripper

tppp

Founder of All The Juices
Use a Protank 2, Protank 3 or Aerotank? You'll love this :)

aerocap1.png

This is a new bit of magic from Ursimian, a custom top cap for the Kanger Protank 2, Protank 3 and Aerotank that replaces the 'tank' section and converts the atomiser into the easiest dripper I've ever used, and the performance is stella.

You'll be shocked at how well it performs and how much more heat you can throw into those standard Kanger coils when you have full control over how much juice is on the wicks via dripping.

aerocap2.png

How does it work? just take the Aerotank base, screw in a standard Kanger single coil head, pop off the stem, screw on the Aero Dripper top cap, insert drip tip and enjoy.

aerocap3.png

If you rebuild your heads for protanks etc, you're going to love this. It's easily the best 'non' rebuildable dripper on the market right now.

We're including an Aerotank AFC base with these, you just need to add coils.

aerocap4.png

Check it out here: Aero Dripper - Spiritus Vapes

That's fucking awesome. Shame there isn't a mini version as I could have resurrected my old bust Protank mini 2.

Anyone tried one of these? i'd imagine it'd work pretty well with a naturevape coil

Tempting for me as I traded most of my drippers away because I couldn't get a consistant good build in them. Would like to hear experience first though.

Anyone tried one of these? i'd imagine it'd work pretty well with a naturevape coil

Tempting for me as I traded most of my drippers away because I couldn't get a consistant good build in them. Would like to hear experience first though.

Bit biased of course but it went straight into my daily rotation the day after I started testing - love it. The build is always the same because you're using Kanger coils (or NV, DIY remades) and I've been hard pressed to get anything but a good vape from it. Looks great on the MVP but max 11w is limiting, I've had it on a DNA20 at +15w a lot of the time and it just shines.

Holds juice nicely and wicks brilliantly but it's better for me with the flavour wick (that sits above the coils) removed, though that means it'll hold less juice of course.

These are fairly new and I've only just brought over to the UK so I don't think you'll find anyone else over here that's tried it yet, quite a few posts about it stateside though on ECF/reddit

Bit biased of course but it went straight into my daily rotation the day after I started testing - love it. The build is always the same because you're using Kanger coils (or NV, DIY remades) and I've been hard pressed to get anything but a good vape from it. Looks great on the MVP but max 11w is limiting, I've had it on a DNA20 at +15w a lot of the time and it just shines.

Holds juice nicely and wicks brilliantly but it's better for me with the flavour wick (that sits above the coils) removed, though that means it'll hold less juice of course.

These are fairly new and I've only just brought over to the UK so I don't think you'll find anyone else over here that's tried it yet, quite a few posts about it stateside though on ECF/reddit

Thanks for the reply and info. Payday isn't until the end of the month anyway, so I'll keep my eyes open :)

Why not just use an actual dripper? A single coil is a lot easier than rebuilding a Protank head.

Why not just use an actual dripper? A single coil is a lot easier than rebuilding a Protank head.

Personally, I've all but given up on drippers. Making coils is easy, my new kayfun and taifun's work lovely. I've just been unable to get good vape from my drippers. I'm guessing it's most likely down to positioning and airflow. If these work well it might tempt me to try again with my proper drippers :)

TBH though, I also switched to jap cotton when I tried the drippers. From what I've found with my new RBA's, I think I was also under-wicking as well. I should try them again, I've just kind of lost the motivation and patience for them. :(

Well, the point of this that you get a dripper without needing to rebuild or wrap anything. You just use screw a standard Kanger coil into the Aerotank base (as you would do normally) then pop off the chimney and screw the Aero Dripper cap onto the top.

LODo2dC.png

That means a very easy dripper for anyone that owns a Protank 2/3 or Aerotank, or anyone that wants to drip without wrapping coils. I only mentioned rebuilding Protank heads cause I know a few people that do that, but most just grab Kanger heads and whack up the watts.

Personally, I've all but given up on drippers. Making coils is easy, my new kayfun and taifun's work lovely. I've just been unable to get good vape from my drippers. I'm guessing it's most likely down to positioning and airflow. If these work well it might tempt me to try again with my proper drippers :)

TBH though, I also switched to jap cotton when I tried the drippers. From what I've found with my new RBA's, I think I was also under-wicking as well. I should try them again, I've just kind of lost the motivation and patience for them. :(

If you can build a Taifun/Kayfun easily I really don't understand why you cannot build a dripper. It's much easier.

Have you tried a single coil dripper?

If you can build a Taifun/Kayfun easily I really don't understand why you cannot build a dripper. It's much easier.

Have you tried a single coil dripper?

Dripper built okay but was really harsh and hot. I have learnt more since then and need to try again it's just hard when you're disheartened with something. That's why I was thinking this might be a good idea just to get a dripper that works and then go from there :)

Though it's a long time until payday, I may just try my remaining drippers again :)

Back
Top Bottom