What's new

Aeronaut on sale at Vape Emporium

Not that I'm aware of. It does have a 10mm well though, carries a lot of juice. About as 'leak-resistant' as I've seen too.

It's a cracking rda, and I don't really drip... [emoji12]

Mine leaked quite a bit with the standard bottom air tube fitted, the one with the long wide opening, swapped this for the thinner slot and it's a lot better (still leaks a little though) but the airflow kits well worth getting at this price. Really good.

Just need to find a sweet spot now for my builds :)

I've been looking for a reason to buy another one of these since the day I bought my first. Can't say no to the electropolished version for 30 quid.

I'm off to the Richmond store later so off anyone wants just the kit and doesn't want to pay the delivery I'll grab one and post. Obviously if you cover the costs!

I'm off to the Richmond store later so off anyone wants just the kit and doesn't want to pay the delivery I'll grab one and post. Obviously if you cover the costs!
Buy/try some of the FIXX-E peach cheesecake it's the dogs, obviously taste is subjective.

Not sure when but theres a V2 coming out I really tried to like the aeronaut but just couldn't get on with it

If you don't mind me asking can you elaborate on the V2 Aeronaut?

I have looked on the Internet and couldn't find any info on it.

I own two Aeronauts and love them to bits. I own a lot of drippers but the Aeronaut is the undisputed kings of drippers. (In my collection anyway)

I will be first in the queue for a V2

Back
Top Bottom