What's new

Aerovape 2017 News

A much better turnaround time for your orders was realised last month through internal changes.
and we are building upon this to make it even quicker. Our new web platform is taking shape nicely, with impressive speed improvements im sure you will all appreciate.

We will be trading under a different company name but our beloved Aerovape will no longer be a company but a brand with all the same qualities you have grown to love.

Under this new umbrella company we will be able to offer other new brands created by us, giving our customers a range of different products not just related to vaping but to lifestyle
and technology interests, Our products across these brands will also be available from different outlets including Amazon and Ebay.

What essentially makes us stand out from the crowd is uniqueness and diversity paralleled with new emerging high quality products at affordable prices.

The new lower costs on products means lower discounts as codes but a new loyalty program will supersede this to give you a better feeling of achievement
and appreciation of your purchases.

Daniel
Hey Daniel [emoji4]

Good to hear that your expanding and "diversifying" good luck for the future....

And as your "one of the best flavour houses in the UK" is there any chance we can have a looky see at your set up/clean room?

I did tag you in on another thread.....

A much better turnaround time for your orders was realised last month through internal changes.
and we are building upon this to make it even quicker. Our new web platform is taking shape nicely, with impressive speed improvements im sure you will all appreciate.

We will be trading under a different company name but our beloved Aerovape will no longer be a company but a brand with all the same qualities you have grown to love.

Under this new umbrella company we will be able to offer other new brands created by us, giving our customers a range of different products not just related to vaping but to lifestyle
and technology interests, Our products across these brands will also be available from different outlets including Amazon and Ebay.

What essentially makes us stand out from the crowd is uniqueness and diversity paralleled with new emerging high quality products at affordable prices.

The new lower costs on products means lower discounts as codes but a new loyalty program will supersede this to give you a better feeling of achievement
and appreciation of your purchases.

Daniel

Its all been torn down now to make way for storage!
We had a popup mylar tent with intake, outtake charcoal filter extraction.
With full overalls and gloves, the usual basic standard.
Hygiene is paramount to us but now we have an agreement with another company who makes our juices that are better equipped to deal with clean mass production.

We had no choice as space is limited here as the room is only 2.8m x 2.8m x 3.2m, we had the room to make and mix but storing all this produce was a nightmare.
So now we will have a brand new room fitted with shelving for storing products ready to ship, all our new products will arrive shrink wrapped ready for deployment!
Now soon we will be able to concentrate on sales and customer relations instead of chasing our tails.

When I create new flavours now, all I have to do is send an email to our friends and wait for them to arrive, much more efficient and much less stressful, messy. :hugs:

Couple of weeks to go till we reopen, I wont open till its perfect and all the new flavours are ready.

Website is back up and ready to serve you :)
The NEW website will soon follow...
any problems let me know by replying here thx.

50% OFF...

Last edited:
Says you have raspberry cookie 20 instock but im not getting the option to pick strength/size, its either not loading on that one as i can do it on other juices or im a absolute dimbass and not doing something right.
@Aerovape Ltd

Back
Top Bottom