What's new

AG's review on the chi you clone

I have bought a few so I can be well protected when in dodgy areas as they are billet proof by the looks of it.

I did think it would be a honest review how wrong can you be

No problems with people expressing themselves or their opinions, especially in original ways, take most of the folks who posted before me, but I will criticize that video just for the fact that it was completely gay (In the South Park sense).

But KulrMeStoopid, government and business could do with some more morals! Not the religious sort, obviously! The sort that lets people have nic in a wand, not in a cig! Hallelujah!

Price tags don't mean shit to me any more and while I can appreciate beauty, I can appreciate affordable just as much.

I also refuse to ever feel ashamed of what I can afford and never be fully jealous (really) of what I can not.

No problems with people expressing themselves or their opinions, especially in original ways, take most of the folks who posted before me, but I will criticize that video just for the fact that it was completely gay (In the South Park sense).

But KulrMeStoopid, government and business could do with some more morals! Not the religious sort, obviously! The sort that lets people have nic in a wand, not in a cig! Hallelujah!

Governments just need to be ran by every day Jane and Joes and not these snooty silver spoon jobbers that never struggled a day in their lives.

Lets just put all of this into persepctive, you pay your money you make your choice.

For the life of me, I never understood in the vaping community why anyone gave a shit what someone else paid for or was willing to buy :P

Its like having a horde of little mouse sized marketing and accounting, economic analysts chasing you around the internet :P

i think were clones cause the biggest offence is on the higher quality goods , and people lucky enough to either afford it , or just lucky enough to press f5 to get one its kind of a kick in the face not only to the creator . but also the consumer.

if id saved up for months or w.e and tried countless times to get in on a limited batch just for someone to roll up showing off their fast tech clone of it. well buggar me id be pissed too.

that being said , if its an evod clone and crap that that. hell its massed produced anyway you bet your ass im jumping on that.

( note* ive tried vivi nova clones on ft , SHITE those x9 protank clones SHITE, but the evods are spot on. )

i also grabbed the private v2 clone and if i saw one of those on the classies and i could afford it , thank to the clone id jump on it because i loved the clone so much that i know the legit article will be immense.
its like a try before you buy.

people preach about it from both ends , its always gonna be a highly debateable subject. stick to whatever keeps you off the ciggies.

on a side note. id love to see how many people have bought a clone to try out a product before considering buying the original , only to love the clone so much they cant see the value in buying the genuine article. i cant imagine it being many , im sure in a round about way clones probably improve sales anyway.

I hav the JUK23 from ft, and its inspired a real purchase, I will soon be buying an ebarron pro on the strength of the performance of the clone, so it works both ways :)

I started vaping to quit smoking and save mine and my families lives.

At the end of the day, whatever keeps me from going back to smoking is the best thing in the vaping industry, could give a toss less what it costs, as long as im not smoking.

Speaking of which, as I take a puff on my poundland eciggy, which is in fact a clone of the Ruyan which is a clone of the Herbert original :)

Back
Top Bottom