What's new

All Over Facebook - Andrew Hall

It's all over my facebook warning me to not vape

To be honest, I really feel sorry for the bloke - horrific injuries , bloody awful

It's upset me as a newbie because I'm so proud of myself for giving up the tobacco , and I know it's a bit shallow , but I was hoping people would be proud of me too

Instead I'm feeling like the devil's own child by the comments on my facebook :(

I was so ashamed of being a smoker - now 'they're' trying to make me feel ashamed of vaping

It's knocked my confidence a bit (not about vaping, just in myself)

It's fkn hard giving up the fags , I was on a bit of a high, but all the 'warnings' and negative comments have brought me right down .

Still - bugger them, I'm nearly 2 weeks a non-smoker.
HUW

You have done well mate, 2 whole weeks off the ciggies & on to a healthier future

Just be a little more wise than this guy, keep your batteries in good knick & have a read on ohm's law & battery safety & you'll keep yourself from harm

As for FB, delete the negative comments & it's best to bite your lip because any smoker or none smoker who doesn't vape seems to want to knock vaping for reasons I can;t get my head around

Guy seems to be an idiot but shop also shouldn't have sold an idiot a mech.
Bit like selling a Lamborghini to Justin Bieber ...

Gary - is your wife still smoking?

What a shame the bloody media have her convinced this is safer than vaping ? :(

Keep chatting to her , giving up the tobacco is a hard demon to beat

Last edited:
You have done well mate, 2 whole weeks off the ciggies & on to a healthier future

Just be a little more wise than this guy, keep your batteries in good knick & have a read on ohm's law & battery safety & you'll keep yourself from harm

As for FB, delete the negative comments & it's best to bite your lip because any smoker or none smoker who doesn't vape seems to want to knock vaping for reasons I can;t get my head around
Thanks Johnny - I'm just using a very basic, first starter Vivid pen so I don't really understand ohms and coils. I '5-click' off when I put the pen down, and I don't charge my battery overnight, just when I'm watching the telly, and take it off the charger when it's turned green

HUW

It's all over my facebook warning me to not vape

To be honest, I really feel sorry for the bloke - horrific injuries , bloody awful

It's upset me as a newbie because I'm so proud of myself for giving up the tobacco , and I know it's a bit shallow , but I was hoping people would be proud of me too

Instead I'm feeling like the devil's own child by the comments on my facebook :(

I was so ashamed of being a smoker - now 'they're' trying to make me feel ashamed of vaping

It's knocked my confidence a bit (not about vaping, just in myself)

It's fkn hard giving up the fags , I was on a bit of a high, but all the 'warnings' and negative comments have brought me right down .

Still - bugger them, I'm nearly 2 weeks a non-smoker.
HUW

Exactly, bugger them. Literally if that's your bag [emoji6][emoji7]

You've swapped an extremely harmful habit for a significantly less harmful habit. Kudos. I would say save money, but you may not once the bug bites proper.
People are very fond of jumping on a passing bandwagon and going for a ride- this is just today's wagon. Don't stress dude.
Besides, only vapers can pull this shit off [emoji109]
ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes Forum1484601976.257130.jpg

Gary - is your wife still smoking?
Yes still smoking. The first vape kit I bought was for her.. In 2013.. I bought one for myself then also. to give up together (solidarity and all that bollox). She is so Fucking stubborn. Only ever picks her vape up when she runs out of fags.... She fucking moans about the smell when I'm mixing juice... My reply is how lovely and floral her fags make the house /her smell

Thanks Johnny - I'm just using a very basic, first starter Vivid pen so I don't really understand ohms and coils. I '5-click' off when I put the pen down, and I don't charge my battery overnight, just when I'm watching the telly, and take it off the charger when it's turned green

HUW

See, sensible & perfectly fine :2thumbsup: Keep it up, you need any help, gives the apes a shout

Yes still smoking. The first vape kit I bought was for her.. In 2013.. I bought one for myself then also. to give up together (solidarity and all that bollox). She is so Fucking stubborn. Only ever picks her vape up when she runs out of fags.... She fucking moans about the smell when I'm mixing juice... My reply is how lovely and floral her fags make the house /her smell
hahaha

It's hard though , she's not 'ready' eh?
It's taken me a while longer than my spouse to reject the demon fags !! Poor thing must have felt like you (although I never slagged off the vaping - I just couldn't pluck up the guts to give up my beloved cancer sticks ! Till now ;) )

He might only swap it for another mech and do the same thing again. I feel i have done my bit, offered advice and tryed to spread the word that this is user error etc evn told people to join a vape forum so they can get advice from knowledgeable vapers.
Who the fuck got into a car and just drove it away without learning how to drive
Who the fuck operates machinary at work without being learned how to.
Who the fuck Jumps in the local canal knowing they can't swim etc etc

Back
Top Bottom