What's new

All Over Facebook - Andrew Hall

Did I miss something in the daily rag at some point ?
A battery blows in your pocket, and they is all over it.
Blow ya face off, and nothing.
Unless, like I said , I missed it.

PS. last time I shorted one of me mechs, it went thermal (to hot to hold) before it blew. By then is had been drop kicked out the door.

@anthonyb probably because this guy is from the States, the redtops aren't interested unless your surname is Trump or Kardashian.

BTW what's that in the case in your profile pic, looks nasty black rifle-ish :)

@anthonyb probably because this guy is from the States, the redtops aren't interested unless your surname is Trump or Kardashian.

BTW what's that in the case in your profile pic, looks nasty black rifle-ish :)

In the case you have me G3 sg1 and the G3 sas pip.
They are my airsoft guns. The sg1 for range and the pip for close quarters combat. Usually carry a glock 18c pistol as well for backup.

The last time ! How many times have you shorted your cells.

Done it twice now, but neither time did they actually "blowup". They vented, like they are designed to do.
And on both occasions it was my fault for not watching what I was doing.
The first when I was learning to do me own coils, on a trident v2 and stingray. And again a few months later, when I didn't put me Anubis hybrid together correctly.
So like 99% of incidents, noob error and not faulty kit.

Done it twice now, but neither time did they actually "blowup". They vented, like they are designed to do.
And on both occasions it was my fault for not watching what I was doing.
The first when I was learning to do me own coils, on a trident v2 and stingray. And again a few months later, when I didn't put me Anubis hybrid together correctly.
So like 99% of incidents, noob error and not faulty kit.
Do you do the lottery ?

The guy said it was the same coil that the shop put in, yet from looking at the pics on farcebook you can see he has a set of ceramic tweezers sitting on the sink in the bathroom? I smell bullshit

Last edited:
From what I've read he had a 0.06 on build in his RDA with an LG HE2 battery in there. Nuff said

Back
Top Bottom