What's new

All set up new billet box after bad start

A fault developed on screen of the one I borrowed, after drying out the board the screen was intermittent, stripped it down again today and it turns out it was a loose connection on the screen, gently pushed it in further and all working now but it's about half as bright as it should be, it hasn't got the same connection as a DNA, weird mesh sleeve over the connection.

So hoping it's a simple screen replacement but no luck finding one apart from a DNA one.

A fault developed on screen of the one I borrowed, after drying out the board the screen was intermittent, stripped it down again today and it turns out it was a loose connection on the screen, gently pushed it in further and all working now but it's about half as bright as it should be, it hasn't got the same connection as a DNA, weird mesh sleeve over the connection.

So hoping it's a simple screen replacement but no luck finding one apart from a DNA one.
I've got a box full of SXK boards you can have - there is one working board in there - there's about 6 or 7 boards in total, maybe 8

Do they have the screens attached? just checked my new one and it's cheapo micro soldered so slim to no chance of soldering a new one, soldered pins are less than 1mm :/

I'm guessing the mesh on the older one is a cover and that is likely soldered too.

Unless the screen side has a connection, I will strip that side again later.

Either way I would be very grateful for them.

Back
Top Bottom