What's new

Angelfiremods

That's a nice looking website with some desirable products. The only thing i couldn't see was the shipping fees. I tried putting something in the basket & then looking but there's no prices. Have to say it's one of my pet hates & i tend to shy away from sites where i can't see postage costs.

That's a nice looking website with some desirable products. The only thing i couldn't see was the shipping fees. I tried putting something in the basket & then looking but there's no prices. Have to say it's one of my pet hates & i tend to shy away from sites where i can't see postage costs.

tit.JPG

seek and ye shall find :grin2:

I think it's at the bottom of the home page - delivery & returns tab ;)

Well I've already got the Heimdall from them and very happy with it.
Going by there own demand on quality I'm not doubting any of the other things I have my eye on that should be coming in this month :)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Well I've already got the Heimdall from them and very happy with it.
Going by there own demand on quality I'm not doubting any of the other things I have my eye on that should be coming in this month :)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Nice, good to know, to elaborate on my last post I had a total brain out the window moment ealier was 0.01 ohm away from not saying the name need no petrol on this fire bagging a mod that comes in a wooden box and some very expensive polishing cloths in mixed.

/phew..........

Can someone please talk me out of buying a buffalo clone from this site... Please please for my wallets sake !
Tell me it's total crap !

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Back
Top Bottom