What's new

ANNIVERSARY GIVEAWAY Winner

If anyone wants to trade me a box of kittens for my prize, id be happy to accept that :)
images

thanks, you know my address ;)

I'd swap my t-shirt for kittens anyday of the week.
Not the tank though, I plan to use this vaping freshly squeezed babies.

I have 2 if anyone wants them. Little dickhead, spawn of the devil kittens, who love nothing better than to torture me.

I'd swap my t-shirt for kittens anyday of the week.
Not the tank though, I plan to use this vaping freshly squeezed babies.
Ive already given my T shirt away to that scouse git @HAZZA1962 and he didnt even offer a kitten or a hub cap...
I think a forfeit is needed.. Any suggestions Shawn @MrTeaTime ?? @bellyman ??
He still hasnt worn the last shirt I sent him anyway..
miu5D0GaEpaSchNeioqJX9g.jpg

@chubbaduckie :) YOU Sir can enter any comp, Give Away you like :2thumbsup:
It's the moaning little squirts that only ever seem to TAKE that get my goat. Please feel free to enter mine when it happens. No Promises as the results will be drawn using the Randomizer, but YOU are more than welcome.

As for the rest of the ungrateful mob............. Shame On You! :(

I promised the T shirt to @HAZZA1962 without realising that he won this comp as well... Sneaky git.. You dont need 2..
So @chubbaduckie the shirts yours when it arrives if you want it...

Congrats to all winners. Over the moon that those that won are those who contribute on here rather than those that constantly sit in the giveaway sections begging for freebies.

Well done steamcrave for the giveaway, and congratulations to all the winners, most deserving out of the lot of us

I'm glad to see prizes going to the top contributors to this site ,if you look you will notice all the winners are also very generous doing giveaways and i dare say have most probably given away a lot more than they have ever won,nice to see them get something back
Food for thought!

So as above ,Enjoy guys ,well deserved :2thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom