What's new

Another Newbie!!!

mrs k

Postman
Hello all :-) relatively new to this vaping malarky, started on 23rd May this year to be exact, the last day I smoked a cigarette (pat myself on the back!!)
Had a right job finding nice reasonably priced eliquids, you wouldn't believe how many went in the bin!! Now mainly use Rejuiced, but have been told about Dragons Rise. Anyone here used theirs?

Welcome. Dragons Rise is ok but not special. What flavours do you like ?. I use Medusa Juice quite a lot & they are reasonably priced.

Welcome. Dragons Rise is ok but not special. What flavours do you like ?. I use Medusa Juice quite a lot & they are reasonably priced.
I really like the custard, donut and caramel, but can't find a decent cherry flavour, raspberry seems to be a difficult one as well

Hello and welcome @mrs k big 'gratulations on kicking the smokes to the kerb - you deserve that pat on the back :) I'm pretty new to vaping too so I haven't tried many juices and can't really recommend. I bought some Campfire Custard from Dragon's Rise but not tried it yet as I was advised to allow it to steep for at least 10 days, been 10 days now and it doesn't smell very attractive to me yet so I'm leaving it another week before I try it...loads of peeps here raved about it tho so that's why I bought it but don't know much about their other flavours :)

Hello and welcome @mrs k big 'gratulations on kicking the smokes to the kerb - you deserve that pat on the back :) I'm pretty new to vaping too so I haven't tried many juices and can't really recommend. I bought some Campfire Custard from Dragon's Rise but not tried it yet as I was advised to allow it to steep for at least 10 days, been 10 days now and it doesn't smell very attractive to me yet so I'm leaving it another week before I try it...loads of peeps here raved about it tho so that's why I bought it but don't know much about their other flavours :)
Hello!! I had no idea what steeping was.............much searching google on that!!! The campfire custard is out of stock at the moment, but I'll be getting some of that when it comes back in

Hello!! I had no idea what steeping was.............much searching google on that!!! The campfire custard is out of stock at the moment, but I'll be getting some of that when it comes back in

They had a decent discount code the weekend before last and I wasn't the only POTVer who rushed off to buy stuff that weekend - thought they would have restocked before now tho. Here's the link to that thread - I dunno if the code is still useable but there was quite a bit of discussion regarding their other flavours which might be useful to you x

Edit: might be bloody helpful if I actually posted the link /headdesk
https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/...bargain-basement/threads/dragons-rise.111695/

They had a decent discount code the weekend before last and I wasn't the only POTVer who rushed off to buy stuff that weekend - thought they would have restocked before now tho. Here's the link to that thread - I dunno if the code is still useable but there was quite a bit of discussion regarding their other flavours which might be useful to you x

Edit: might be bloody helpful if I actually posted the link /headdesk
https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/...bargain-basement/threads/dragons-rise.111695/
I'll definitely give them a try, Rejuiced are really good, really quick delivery and only need steeping for a week it's £5 ish for 30ml which isn't bad, before I found them I was paying that for 10 ml bottles of stuff I didn't really like!

I think that pretty soon you'll be in the mixology section and making your own juices. I started DIY a few weeks ago because like you I realised that finding juices that suited me was gonna turn out to be pretty expensive...and the ones I did like I was vaping far too quickly for them to be an everyday vape. Ofc that meant I went and spent more money than I should have on concentrates and the like but I've been having fun and have come very close to recreating my favourite vape which would cost me £20 for 50ml to buy from the shop...I can vape thru that amount in 2 days!

This was the video I watched that gave me the confidence to try making my own - even if you have no intention of DIYing the vid is worth watching, these guys will make you laugh out loud :)

Back
Top Bottom