What's new

another vaping injury

As I said on another thread , at point of sale there needs to be some sort of terms & conditions agreed when it comes to external cells, plus a little flyer of some sort, like the ones included with most mods

2 massive things that make that go tits up, a. a proportion of vape shop workers aren't "qualified" enough, with basic information and b. there are some proper fucktards out there regardless of advice given

As I said on another thread , at point of sale there needs to be some sort of terms & conditions agreed when it comes to external cells, plus a little flyer of some sort, like the ones included with most mods

2 massive things that make that go tits up, a. a proportion of vape shop workers aren't "qualified" enough, with basic information and b. there are some proper fucktards out there regardless of advice given
Its always the b sectioned idiots. We got what 50000 members on here and most of us are safe from advice from this community.

I do seem to remember there being a mech squonker out there that, in its first iteration, would short if something metallic bridged between the button and the metal topcap of an RDA...

Can't remember which one though.

A pic of the vape would have been informative..... if there indeed was a vape

Happened last summer so I'm curious to know why it's taken so long to make the news. :hmm:

Back
Top Bottom