What's new

Anyone know where to get Mountain Oak Vapours juices

SouthernVaper

Achiever
As above used to get them from ejuicebox, but sadly he is now shut at the moment so anywhere else I can get these juices from????

I know that you can get manabush from leisureliquids, but I'm stumped as to UK mountainoak suppliers?

I could be on the look for a descent range of juices it seems. My misses is devastated and its even caused friction lol (I get the juice for her she just vapes it)
Guess the hunt could be on unless anyone has any ideas

Ejuicebox will be opening again soon with a new owner. We are the sole UK and European distributor for their juices.

It should not be long before we re-open.

Ejuicebox will be opening again soon with a new owner. We are the sole UK and European distributor for their juices.

It should not be long before we re-open.

thanks for that mate shame you are passing it on but needs must sometimes as I well know

ill tell the misses that there is light at the end of the tunnel then lol should keep her quite for a while lol

I tried to stock them and contacted the company in the States but was firmly told that EJuicebox had an exclusive deal in the UK as the distributer/wholesaler and it was not possible to stock the products unless purchased through Ejuicebox....

I tried to stock them and contacted the company in the States but was firmly told that EJuicebox had an exclusive deal in the UK as the distributer/wholesaler and it was not possible to stock the products unless purchased through Ejuicebox....

Gotta love contracts :D

nowt wrong with them kind of protecting ya hard work which is a wise move but I need juice lol

Back
Top Bottom