What's new

Help Me!

What with my somewhat flagging health, concentration and eyesight I think it's just out of range for me, 85 mile round trip. Maybe you could ask them to process and package a large order (over the phone?), then arrange for a courier of your choice to pick it up :hmm:

Hey peeps

I need some help. I've been using the following from The Vape Shop their shop is in Sittingbourne ME10 3TB

Just Add 50/50 base (140ml) in a 250ml bottle
Flavour Pantry Sweet Strawberry concentrate 3 x 10ml

Unfortunately they are now doing in store only, I placed an order 10 days ago for 2 lots of the above and they have just refunded me in full, something to do with their online ordering system and no idea when or if they will return to online sale. Personally I don't think they will. Their email said in store for the foreseeable. I'm gutted as I use this juice and mix it with a nic salt. I hate changing juice! :(

Anyway, I need a favour:grin2:. Does anyone live near the shop? If so could you pop in and get me the items and I would obviously pay the postage?
Also, can anyone recommend somewhere else I could get these items from? I cannot find them anywhere else. Not sure if the base is something that doesn't really matter where u get it from but the concentrates are something which will be hard to replace.

Any help would be appreciated. These are the items. It's the Just Add base, it's so easy! I've looked around for a replacement but it's confusing me and I'd rather try something that's recommended

hope you have some luck with this, for me its at least 100 mile round trip & im having hard enugh time walking few hundred yards too catch a bus sorry x

Hey peeps

I need some help. I've been using the following from The Vape Shop their shop is in Sittingbourne ME10 3TB

Just Add 50/50 base (140ml) in a 250ml bottle
Flavour Pantry Sweet Strawberry concentrate 3 x 10ml

Unfortunately they are now doing in store only, I placed an order 10 days ago for 2 lots of the above and they have just refunded me in full, something to do with their online ordering system and no idea when or if they will return to online sale. Personally I don't think they will. Their email said in store for the foreseeable. I'm gutted as I use this juice and mix it with a nic salt. I hate changing juice! :(

Anyway, I need a favour:grin2:. Does anyone live near the shop? If so could you pop in and get me the items and I would obviously pay the postage?
Also, can anyone recommend somewhere else I could get these items from? I cannot find them anywhere else. Not sure if the base is something that doesn't really matter where u get it from but the concentrates are something which will be hard to replace.

Any help would be appreciated. These are the items. It's the Just Add base, it's so easy! I've looked around for a replacement but it's confusing me and I'd rather try something that's recommended

@leisureliquids

jesus loves you more than you will know :)
I met Jesus once in a bar in Mexico. If you see him and he's drinking tequila I'd advise you to stay clear because the kind of love he's offering ain't the kinda loving you want.

Back
Top Bottom