What's new

I’m in need of help with e liquid

Thanks for your reply. Even limonada is sold out.

Do you know of any other berry flavour liquids that are smooth and don’t have any cooling, menthol in them please. Not even a hint of it?

Purple rain it’s to harsh for me, I find grape flavours to be very harsh.

I do wonder why prime vapes has stopped making a lot of their liquids?
Simple really & Lee told me himself, if they ain't selling why make & stock them, plus sadly most new vapes only interested in dispose, sad but true

Simple really & Lee told me himself, if they ain't selling why make & stock them, plus sadly most new vapes only interested in dispose, sad but true
Looks like if @Lee put Secluded back on as a limited edition he'd sell a few
(if his flavourings are still available I guess)
Id drop a fair few quid for sure

I was in the same boat. Stuck in the trial and error rut for quite some time. I recently learned of this forum and discovered the primevapes selection and I'm so thankfull for the discovery. In fact, it's what made me join the forum. Lot's of helpfull people here. Whilst the stocks are running low for the primevapes juices, I have been purchasing a juice called 'Athena' from darkstar. It's a strawberry, kiwi and bublegum mix and I'm addicted to the stuff.
I bought the Athena bottle shot bundle at 3mg. Total cost was £15.95 and you end up with 250ml of eliquid for that price.

On a side note, It would be amazing if primevapes wen't down a similar route, using bottle shots. Wonder if it's been considered?

I was in the same boat. Stuck in the trial and error rut for quite some time. I recently learned of this forum and discovered the primevapes selection and I'm so thankfull for the discovery. In fact, it's what made me join the forum. Lot's of helpfull people here. Whilst the stocks are running low for the primevapes juices, I have been purchasing a juice called 'Athena' from darkstar. It's a strawberry, kiwi and bublegum mix and I'm addicted to the stuff.
I bought the Athena bottle shot bundle at 3mg. Total cost was £15.95 and you end up with 250ml of eliquid for that price.

On a side note, It would be amazing if primevapes wen't down a similar route, using bottle shots. Wonder if it's been considered?
Thanks for the reply. Is there any menthol, cooling affect to it? Is it smooth?

I’ve noticed most liquids I’ve tried all have that cooling effect despite not listing it in the description. I have no ideas why it’s there.

Looks like if @Lee put Secluded back on as a limited edition he'd sell a few
(if his flavourings are still available I guess)
Id drop a fair few quid for sure
I would too but I guess @Lee has too have his business head on & only selling a few won't cut it, & if that's the case who can blame him :)

Back
Top Bottom